SORRY THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER! THOUGH IT'S A CONTEST TOO!

Okay, so this isn't a chapter. Just, sorry. Well, I'm just making this author's note to say a couple of things. First of all, I HAS 63 READS! WHAT WHAT! DO DA FUNKY DANCE! \(-_-)/   ~(-_-)~  AND REPEAT! Only 5 chapters remember. Second of all, I want to do an extra chapter where characters that you guys have made will be in. Post in the comments below, they must meet all requirements:

Name:

Nickname: (if they have one. It's optional)

Age:

Daughter/Son of: (Greek god or goddess) OR you can put if they're just some sort of greek mythical creature of some sort (satyr, nymph, nirads, etc.)

Description/Looks:

Weapon of choice:

Personality:

Weakness:

Strengths:

Background: (doesn't need one. Optional as well)

Okay. That's if you wanna do someone for the chapter that's coming up. I was thinking that the characters would show up when Katrina, Ethan, Taylor, Meg, and Casey went to somewhere like Disney or something. Put in the comments below where you think my characters should go to. 

OKAY! CONTEST! AS MENTIONED IN BookWorm501887'S CHAPTER 'CONTEST!' I HAVE A MEANING BEHIND MY NAME S.U.L.M.A. IF YOU CAN GUESS AS ACCURATELY THE LETTERS OF S.U.L.M.A, I'LL EITHER KEEP YOUR CHARACTER IN THE CHAPTER OR MENTION YOUR USERNAME IN EVERY AUTHOR'S NOTE OR CHAPTER. YOU GET TO PICK WHICH PRIZE YOU WANT! AND YOU WILL ALSO GET AN AIR HUG FROM ME, MY FRIENDS, AND THE CHARACTERS FROM OUR STORY!  RULES ARE MENTIONED IN BookWorm501887's CHAPTER. SO READ IT IF YOU WANT THE DETAILS. 

That is it. Oh, and I won't publish a chapter until I get at least 1 or 2 comments from someone either than me. Please comment 'cause it lets me know that I don't suck eggs and that I'm not hated by you all. Thanks!

~S.U.L.M.A

DO DA FUNKY DANCE NOW! \(-_-)/  ~(-_-)~  \(-_-)/  ~(-_-)~  \(-_-)/  ~(-_-)~ (-_-) (-_) (     ) (_-) (-_-)