Chapter 7

Hello!

Short update cos my eyelids are closing...

Lets.. start...

---------------------

Aby's POV

Phew... that was a close one. Luckily mom doesn't know how Suho looks like. We went into the tteobokki shop and ordered food and drinks

"Aby," mom started. "I'm thinking of arranging you with my friend's son." I choked on my drink. "WHAT?! NO WAY!" I shouted.

"Lower your volume. You are in public!" Mom scolded. I just rolled my eyes. There is no way I'm gonna go with mom's friend's son. The child I'm carrying belongs to Suho. And I haven't told him anything yet. It'll be rude if I get together with that friend of mom's son.

I'm not confident to break to the news to him or even meet him. I don't want him to lose his career as a singer and EXO will be nothing without him to lead the group.

I sighed.

You'll have to tell him sooner or later. One part of me said.

"I guess I'll just tell him." I mumbled.

Suho's POV

I felt sad and gloomy the whole day, thinking about what happened a few hours ago. Baekhyun actually noticed it. He slung his arm over my shoulder and patted my back. I just gave him a sad smile.

Suddenly I got a text from Aby.

Finally!

From: Aby
To: Suho

-umm... can we meet at Hangang? The place where we first met. See u there at 8pm.

I replied "ok" and smiled to myself wondering what she wants to tell me.

----------------------

Very short chapt. I kept almost fall asleep.

Goodnight everyone!

Kamsahamnida!