Chapter 13

Hello! Finally i got the motivation to update my stories.

Im addicted to BoA's Only One. Cant stop replaying it.

-----------------------

Someone's POV

Pshh... that bxtch... with the EXO oppas. And Suho seems to be close with her?! Heol... (sorry Aby dint mean to call u a bxtch)

I watched from a corner in a disguise, using the menu to hide myself. I got my camera out and started to take pictures of their happy moments. Yoda and Yeon Hee, we sasaengs fan accepted them. But not the new kid with her mom. Somehow she looks like Suho...

I focused the camera on the new kid and her mom and Suho and took a picture. I then posted it every media website i knew. "An unknown girl seen with Suho, EXO and Jan and KyuYeon, and lastly her daughter who resembles Suho." I posted it and it soon garnered many people's attention, especially sasaengs and fans.

Many nasty comments were left behind. "Slxt","bxtch","why is with my EXO oppas!? Heol...." and many more. I smirked before walking out of the place.

Aby's POV

After spending the day with EXO, me and JunBi went back home. I settled JunBi before taking care of myself. I showered and got dressed comfortably before lying on the bed with JunBi reading her book of nursery rhymes.

I took my phone and opened Instagram. I was scrolling through the news feed and saw something shocking. It was Koreaboo's post.

"An unknown girl seen with Suho, EXO and Jan and KyuYeon, and lastly her daughter who resembles Suho." read the caption and there was a photo of me, Suho and JunBi. I started to panic, not knowing what to do. I shouldn't have met them.... I totally forgot about those crazy sasaengs. Now Suho's reputation will be ruined thanks to me.. I just did something to stupid.

---------------------

I will find time to update again.

Still playing BoA's Only One.