Disney Town

"Hey! Are you okay?" I could feel someone tapping my shoulder. I whined and turned away. The person said "Wake up! You can't sleep on the beach." My eyes opened and I saw a mouse with a huge head and wearing cool clothing. I looked around and saw that I was on a beach. He said "I'm King Mickey. What's your name?" I said "Seraphina. Where's my mommy?" King Mickey said "I found you here, so I don't know." Mickey helped me up and said "Come with me. I can leave you with my wife Queen Minnie and her best friend Daisy." I said "Okay." He left me through Disney town and up to the castle. He pointed people out to me and I smiled and waved at everyone. We arrived at the castle and Queen Minnie met us outside the gate. King Mickey said "Minnie, meet Seraphina. I found her outside of town unconscious and we don't know where her mother is." Queen Minnie said "Well, she can stay with us." I looked up at her and she smiled at me. I curtsied and said "Thank you your highness." Queen Minnie said "You can call me mom." I said "Mom." I smiled and they led me inside.

I was fitted for new dresses. The one I chose was a cute dress that was a light blue and white baby doll dress that brushed the floor. I was wearing a soft and fluffy red sweater and a dark red skirt and black tights. Uncle Donald was sitting in the library with me, teaching me magic. "The spell is Fire." He said, "Focus on that dummy and say the spell." I nodded and thrust a hand out. "Fire!" I said. A small fire shot out onto the dummy and it suddenly turned white hot and incinerated the dummy. Uncle Donald said "You're really good at that one." I said "Feels natural. Like Aero is for Dad and his friend Ventus." Uncle Donald said "I'll find you some more fire related spells. But you need the other spells too." I said "Mom's teaching me how to use light based magic. Says that since I'm a princess, I can use light based spells and attacks." Donald said "Right! Let's rest and then it's time for your lessons with Goofy." I smiled. Goofy was teaching me how to use a bow sword and how to do long range attacks with a boomerang.