Chap 2. She's Flirty

~Hiccup's Point of View
I went home shortly after I went to the coffee shop... I thought for a bit.

Maybe... I should see if she's at the coffee shop tomorrow...

She was just so... Intriguing. I have never seen anyone like her. She may have seemed and acted like a normal teenage girl, but it was strange how she just started speaking to me, a stranger.

Well now that I think about it, it was strange of me to even try to get her name.

I was flirting without knowledge!

An average flirt would go up to any girl and ask for her name! That's what I did... I didn't even have a reason.

I'm crazy enough to even worry about this. What I should probably be worrying about is doing my homework.

Or worrying about if I will ever see her again...

Wait! I will!

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and the wrinkled paper with her number from my other pocket.

I unlocked my phone and started dialing her number into the keypad.

Should I call her right now?

Who cares, I'm calling.

I pressed the call button and held the phone up to my ear, waiting for an answer.

After a ring or two, I heard a voice.

"Hello? Who's this?" The person said, it sounded just like her.

"Um... Err..." Crap. I am totally not prepared.

"Yes...?" The girl said.

"Hiccup! This is Hiccup! You remember? The guy at the coffee shop?" I answered.

"Oh! Hey, Hiccup... The cutie at Coffee Delights? I remember." Elsa said, quite seductively.

Cutie? Eh?

"Yeah... That guy. Was just wondering... Want to meet tomorrow? Like--"

"Hang out? Would love to." She said.

"Yeah. Okay, cool." I said, calmly. But was overjoyed with the fact that she accepted.

"See you tomorrow... Cutie." She said before hanging up.

There goes the cutie thing again. Weird.

Really weird.

"HICCUP!!! DINNER!!!" I heard my mom say-- No, yell, from the kitchen.

I got up from my bed, and started heading downstairs. I sat down at the dinner table and saw that my mom and dad were already seated.

"Geez, mom... You yelled quite loud." I said and picked up the fork and started eating.

"Sorry. So care to talk about your day?" She smiled and started eating.

"Yeah! You were out of the house today. You seriously never go out!" My dad threw his arms in the air dramatically.

"Just was bored and went to Coffee Delights. That's all." I said, and continued eating.

And I met a girl.

"You what?" Mom said, setting her fork down.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

Dad nodded. "Yep. Who's the girl? Does she go to your school?"

I sighed. "Her name is Elsa. No, she does not go to my school. I don't know. I just saw her sitting alone and I felt like sitting next to her..." I shrugged.