Jealous

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gravity Falls

NOTE: Omg over 2k reads!!! Thx you everyone who took their time to read this fanfic. Everyone gets a cookie! *throws cookies to everyone* If you don't like cookies than have some pie. *hands you pie* If you don't like either of those then have a evil yellow Dorito *hands you Bill Cipher*

Mabel eventually fell asleep and of course she wasn't allowed to have peaceful sleep. Bill visited her dreams again. This time he looked a little pissed off.

"What do you want, Bill?"

"Why did want to talk that guy?"

"Just because I'm a year older now doesn't mean I given up on summer romance. Why do you care?"

"Me care? You're the one who should care!"

"Why should I care! Are you jealous or something?!?" There was silence for a while until Mabel and Bill started to laugh.

"Sorry, Bill. That was stupid to say." Mabel choked out while still laughing.

"Yes it was stupid to stay. I would never be jealous over some stupid sack of meat."

~Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update it again today or tomorrow. This chapter is dedicated to _Angel_Devil because their comments on the last chapter helped me decide what to write for this chapter and the next chapter. Have nice day!~