Job

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gravity Falls.

"Yes. It would be useful to know." Mabel sat back in her chair.

"I want to destroy the journals but as you know I can't take a solid form outside the dreamscape. That where you come in."

Mabel guessed that she would have to help him destroy the journals at some point. There was one thing that would be a problem. "But Uncle Ford took two of them when he left."

"I know. He is back now though. When you get back to the Mystery Shack he'll be there. Two of the journals will be there. When you find them let me possess you just for a little while so I can destroy them. The other one will come later." Bill was deadly serious when telling Mabel what to do. "The more willing you are the easier it will be."

"Okay whatever you want. Just please don't hurt anyone when I let you take over." Mabel didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her.

"I wasn't planning on it, Shooting Star." Bill reassured Mabel. "Do you any questions about what you have to do?"

"No."

"Okay. You'll wake up in about an hour. I would love to stay but I got to go. Bye, Shooting Star." Bill waved and disappeared. Mabel sighed and waited to wake up.

~~Sorry for such a short chapter. Have a nice day!!!~~