Lucky Star, Shooting Star

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T GRAVITY FALL OR LUCKY STARS BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

QUESTION: What's your favorite anime opening song?

"What is this anime called? It looks so cute!" Mabel squealed.

Billed laughed,"Lucky Star. Never heard of it?" Mabel shook her head. "You like to dance?"

Mabel took her eyes off the tv which was only one episode selection and looked at the demon. "...Of course. Why?" Bill snapped his fingers causes the tv to select an episode. He grabbed both of her and pulled her off of the couch.

"Wha..." Mabel started but stopped as she realized what he was doing. He wanted her to dance to the opening with him. "Bill I don't know how it goes."

"That's fine." He smiled as he started to move around her arms and showing her what to do with her feet while the opening song was playing over and over again. Surprisingly she didn't get tired of the song. She finally memorized the dance but she messed up purpose time to time because she kinda liked it when Bill corrected her. She didn't realize that though.

~~~time skip~~~

Mabel looked over to Bill who was sitting next to her on the couch. He was focused on the tv. He must really like anime.

"I don't like anime. I love it. You're not enjoying this anime?" Bill looked back at her.

"How... Oh yeah the reading mind thing." Mabel almost forgot he was a demon again. "No, the anime is fine but I don't know... Boring?"

Bill nodded. "Do you want to watch a different one?"

"I don't know..."

Bill sighed. He laid back on the couch and laid his head back,looking up. "You wanted to know what me and your Grunkle Stan talked about?"

"Yeah...but"

"We made a deal. That he would give me the last journal to destroy if I would free you. I honestly only agreed because he was sobbing his eyes out. There is only one problem. There is only one way to break our deal, that you set."

"...oh god." Mabel eyes opened wide with horror.

"Yeah. I respect all woman and would never force something like that. I told him that it is all up to you."

~~so sorry for the wait. First thing I want to say wipe any dirty thoughts from your hand. This still won't be smut or lemon. The second thing is that the the last part and this one were kinda a test for another mabill fanfic I want to write when this one is finished. I plan for this fanfic to be complete in around 5 more parts. Please comment and vote. Have a nice day!~~