Chapter 4

REMEMBER Chloe I'd in Derek's body and Derek is in Chloe's body

DPOV i woke up to take a shower, going into my room i grabbed some clothes and a towel then walking into the bathroom. Locking the door I placed the clean clothes on the counter, i looked at myself in the mirror and smirked 'If I'm in the girl of my dreams body doesn't mean i can't enjoy it right' i thought, before slowly peeling off my clothes, i grinned and jumped into the tub with warm.

I snickered evilly and touched her breast and sighed "there are so beautiful" I murmured. I might as well enjoy it now, I grabbed the shampoo and lathered it all in my hair before washing it down and watching as the bubbles drifted down my body. I then grabbed the body washed and scrubbed it over my body mostly around my chest and legs area "this is heaven" I murmured.

After spending 1hr in heaven i dried out and put on a pair of jeans and white sweater dress, I might as well make Chloe irresistible I'm not saying that she's had no taste in fashion, but the guys should noticed what they are missing and what they cannot have.

HAHAHAHAH I smirked and put on a pair of leather boots and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Somebody let out a whistle i turned around and saw Molly wearing a very tight very revealing white shirt and you could see that she wasn't waring a bra and very short ripped shorts with clear heels.

A moment later Chloe walked down wearing a green shirt like a second skin with a black zip up sweater and jeans with boots. "Hey" she said smiling at me, i nodded. Then she glared at Molly who glared right back, I sat down on a chair with a bowl of cereal, Chloe quickly sitting down next to me while Molly pouted with an evil glare on her face she sat down in front of me

"so uh..." I started when a bang was heard. "Ow mother F" Simon whined rubbing his head and coming into view, he was wearing a plain white shirt with faded jeans and sneakers, Simon sat down next to Molly then laid his head down and falling asleep, "ew gross" she squealed and shoved Simon away. I watched as Simon fell to the ground still sleeping.

After that everything was in slow motion, Tori and Hunter came in running they didn't see Simon and tripped over his body, well first Tori tripped. Hunter tried to catch but tripped himself as they both landed on the floor with Hunter over her and his mouth landed on hers.

Their eyes both widened enough for it to be called unnatural. Then everything went back to normal, they both stayed there blinking once or twice before, a glare landed in Tori's eyes and she shoved him off of her, using a knock back spell.

His back hit the wall and he groaned falling back down, Tori sat up wiping her mouth a glare her face same thing with a small blush underneath her eyes and the tips of her ears. Chloe and I bit back a laugh, "you pervert" she snarled, standing up. Hunter grunted in pain before staggering over to us even though he was in pain his face showed a dreamy expression.

"My sweet Victoria for now i have stolen a sweet kiss from your lips" he purred behind her blowing gently in her ear, she gasped and got up before punching his face and stomping into the kitchen. Hunter stood there grinning like an idiot holding his nose before running after her, "it's going to be a long day" Chloe said. I was done eating when I felt something between my legs, I gasped 'did i pee in my pants' i thought running to past everyone who looked weird at me.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I pulled down my pants same thing with my underwear and noticed blood, the only thing i could think of was scream and that i did, until there was a knock on the door I stopped and quickly pulled up my pants and underwear a second later Chloe walked in shutting the door and locking it. "Are you okay" she asked standing in front of me. I nodded "why did you scream then" she asked.