Chapter 6: Let The Devil Know

The rain spatters around you as you run down town, your tears mixing with the rain. "Wait, Y/N!" Randy's familiar voice calls over the rain. You push harder, driving yourself through the wet rain. Randy's footsteps sound faster as he starts to catch up to you.
    "Y/N, that wasn't true! Just... Stop and let's talk about this!" He yells at you. You don't answer, you just have to keep going. Suddenly, you feel your shoes slide in a rain puddle. You can't stop. You scream out for help, before you trip and fall, flat on the sidewalk. You get up on your elbows and feel sobs of crash into your voice.
    You feel a hand gently touch your shoulder. You look up to see Randy's purple hair and forgiving smile. You shove him over, rage knocking into your heart and mind. "Go away!" You scream. Randy looks hurt. Not physically, emotionally. "Y/N, I--" you don't wait to hear the rest. You get up on your feet and start for the forest. But something stops you. Your being pulled backwards. You look back at Randy. He's go you by your jacket, his eyes are locked with yours, and he's reflecting the same feelings you have. You default to falling to your knees, crying and not even bothering to look up.

*******************************************************
(Randy's POV)

    Except for the rain, it's dead silent between us. I stare down at her. I let go of her jacket and reach out for her hand. She hides it from me, like the little girl in my dream.
    "Hey... Come on. We need to get out of the rain," I say softly. She doesn't move. I reach for her hand again. And this time, she lets me take it. I help her up and we move into the forest. Under the big tree, she sits back down. She flips her hood over her eyes and places her elbows on her knees. We sit there for a moment or two. I listen to her sobs. I want to help! But I don't know how...
    "Is it true," she sniffles. I look at her. She's staring off into the distance, hiding her nose and mouth. But her eyes are glistening with tears.
    "What true?" I ask, quietly.
    "You and... and Therisa?" She looks over at me, an echo of suspense in her eyes. I shake my head. "No," I say.

----------------------------------------------------
(Your POV)

A light of hope sparks up in your heart. No, he's trying to bait you again, you think. You stay sitting there, crying and feeling the hole in your heart grow larger and larger. "Y/N," Randy says. You don't look at him. You just burry your face in you elbow, feeling noiseless tear slide down your face.
But then, Randy says something that will change your mind about him and Therisa. "I... Y/N, I love you. I love you way more than video games, Howard Money, or anyone I have ever met. There's more to you and me than anyone can see. And if you love me just as much... Please, Y/N, forgive." You look up from your elbow.
You see Randy's blue eyes full of emotions. The one you see the most is sadness. Also in his eyes are tears. They flood his lower eyelid and a few trickle down. You tap his shoulder and open your arms to show him that you wish to forgive him. He takes it and you both embrace in a hug, laughing at how stupid this is and crying at all the good and bad things.
Then suddenly, you just go for it. When your lips touch his, you shut your eyes tightly and pray that he feels the very same way. And he does. The kiss lasts for a few seconds then you two stop and look at each other. You know your blushing because he is. "Thank you, Y/N," Randy says. "Thank you."

(At Your House, This Time)

"Come on, Randy! You just missed a whole row of graves there," you say happily. You and Randy went to your place this time. And you invited him to stay the night. He said it was cool with his parents. Now, your playing Grave Puncher in your room.
"Kids, dinner time!" Your mother calls up. You pause the game and go down stairs to smell (Favorite Meal: F/M).
"Yum! By the way it smells, your mom must be a bruce cook!" Randy says. You nod and run to the table. Your father is there and he smiles at Randy.
"So, Y/N. Is this the boy you've been talking non stop about? Seems pretty handsome to me, if I do say so myself!" He says. Randy reddens with embarrassment, but reaches out a had to shake with you father.
"N-nice to m-meet you, Mr. (Last Name: L/N)." Your mother comes in with F/M all ready to go.