{1}

"Ve~! Germany! Look how handsome I look today!" Italy said to Germany. He was wearing his usual outfit, and honestly didn't look all that different to the German. Italy was admiring himself in the mirror, awake surprisingly early. The sun was barely up, leaving everything in dim shadow, and the three Axis members, Japan, Italy, and Germany, were up to catch a flight heading to Austria for another World Meeting. Currently staying at Japan's place, it was a long flight, causing the need to be up early.

Italy was still looking in the mirror, grinning and awaiting response.

"Ja, you look very good today, Italy," Germany sighed, just as Japan came into the room.

"Oh! Japan! Do I look handsome today?" Italy said, turning around to face the room.

"Hai, you look lovely Italy."

Italy grinned happily. "Thank you! I don't usually look good so early in the morning..." he turned back to the mirror.

Germany smiled on the inside. However, his face remained stoic as he stood up. "Come on, it's time to go."

Japan bowed slightly and hurried out the door. Italy started to turn away, then turned back to the mirror, looking slightly confused. "Hm...what was that?"

"What was what, Italy?" Germany asked, exasperation apparent in his voice. Italy turned back to face him. "Never mind! Let's go!" he said as he ran out of the room.

Germany looked back at the mirror before heading outside.

As he got nearer to the car, he heard Japan's voice. "P-please Italy-kun. May I drive to the airport?"

Germany sighed and got in the driver's seat, hearing a small "ahw" from Italy, and a relieved sigh from Japan.

~~~

"Lutz...Lutz come on!" Luciano shouted.

"Ugh, you bastard, wake up!" He slapped the man on the floor, causing the other to wake up with a start. "Come on, we gotta go get the others!"

Lutz smirked at the Italian. "Can it wait?"

Luciano sighed. "Shut up you fucking bastard let's go!"

[Sorry it was so short! The beginning is going to go really fast because I am no good at exposition XD anyway I hope you enjoy! The next chapter should be a lot longer (hopefully) Thanks! Also note: personal headcanons are used in this story]