{3}

Germany groaned as he hung up the phone. Who would dare to threaten every country anyway? Only an idiot would do that.

He used his hand to push his hair back from where it had fallen while he was sleeping, and walked over to where Italy was sleeping. Gently hitting the man's shoulder, Germany whisper-shouted, "Italy! Wake up!"

Italy did not wake up.

Germany groaned and went to wake Japan instead. Once he had awoken, they worked together to rouse the lazy Italian. Then they all piled into the car yet again for the regrettably long drive back to Austria.

~~~

Once again, Italy fell asleep in the back. However, Japan stayed awake to keep Germany company, and to discuss what had happened.

"You mean someone threatened us all?" Japan asked, bewildered.

"That's how Britain made it seem. Japan, if this is true and causes any troubles...just know that we will always be allies. Ok?"

Japan simply nodded, smiling slightly. The rest of the drive was spent in comfortable silence, with Italy occasionally muttering in his sleep.

When they arrived in Austria yet again, they headed to their usual hotel that they always stayed in. However, when the trio arrived, they found France waiting there for them.

"Ah, hello Italy!" The Frenchman greeted Italy, who had just awoken, with a smile.

"Hi big brother France!" Italy said cheerfully, yet sleepily. "What are you doing here?"

France grimaced slightly. "Well, according to Britain, it is too dangerous for us to all be split up at different hotels now. So we are all in one hotel. Easier to attack all of us, I think. If Britain's not delusional for once."

Germany gaped. "All of us? Together?" France nodded. "Well that won't end well..." Germany muttered.

"Oui. Very true. If you ask me I think this is all one big prank or something. I don't know why Angleterre is worried about it! He won't tell any of us what's going on. Only Norway knows."

Germany sighed heavily. "If this is another false alarm like a few years ago, I will personally tell Britain that he needs to stop being so damn jumpy."

Japan nodded, along with France. Italy however, had fallen asleep-yet again-on the car. Noticing this, France smiled softly, while Germany glared at the blonde man.

"Ah yes, I was sent here to direct you to the hotel we are all at. I presume you wish to go there now?" France mused. Germany gave a stiff nod and muttered, "Yes, please."

"Oui. It is about three hours from here. It will be a fun ride, no?"

"Ah, Mr. France, do you not have your own car? I am unsure if there is room for you in ours..." Japan politely objected. France just looked at the car behind them curiously.

"But... it's five-seater?"

"Italy takes up three seats," Germany said gruffly. France nodded knowingly. "Ah, I understand. However, I do not have a car. Britain dropped me off and then left me."

And with that, the Frenchman gracefully climbed into the back seat, where Italy had somehow ended up, and moved the sleeping Italian's head so that there was room to sit. He then gently lay Italy's head on his lap.