Custody battle part 3

Dustin drove for two hours. He was going to his friends house. He was going to lie and say he's hiding her from her mother. He stopped 5 minutes away from their house. He walked out of his car and unlocked the trunk. He picked Parker up and closed the trunk and sat her on the closed trunk. "We're going to my friends house. Your my kid now. Do not speak about anything. If you let anything slip. I will beat you until you can't walk anymore." Dustin said looking hard at her.

"I want to go home." She said crying. He slapped her on the thigh. "Stop. I'm your father now." He screamed at her. He picked her up and put her in the back seat. He drove and when they got to the house he grabbed her hand. They walked up to the door and knocked. "Dustin. What's up. I haven't seen you since high school." His friend said shaking his hand. "I'm not doing to well Mason." Dustin said looking depressed. He noticed Parker. "When did you have a kid." He asked surprised."her mother didn't tell me until a week ago and now she's trying to take her. Can we stay here for a few weeks." Dustin asked looking desperate. "Sure man whatever you need." He said to Dustin. "What's your name honey." He asked Parker.

"Parker," she whispered. "Don't be shy. I love kids."Mason said ruffling her hair. "Come in. " he said. Then all three walked in and went and sat in the living room. Dustin and Mason caught up and Parker sat as far away from Dustin as she could.

"Come here Parker." Dustin said patting his lap. She went over and awkwardly sat on his lap. He pushed her back so her head was against his shoulder. He bounced his legs for a while until she fell asleep. "She's out." Mason said smiling. "Yeah. She didn't sleep good last night." Dustin said shifting her around. "She's cute, doesn't look a thing like you." Mason said laughing. "Looks like her mother." Dustin mumbled.

"What are you going to want for dinner. What does Parker like?" Mason asked standing up. "She'll eat what ever. I'll make sure of it." Dustin said. "Whoa your turning into your father." Mason said while taking food out of the refrigerator. "I thought he was crazy strict until I was around kids who didn't get beatings." Dustin said shrugging his shoulders. Mason started cooking. He finished and Dustin woke Parker up. He brought her out to the table. "Eat everything or you know what happens." Dustin sternly said. Mason looked at him like he was crazy.

They ate and had small talk. Parker ate most of it but couldn't finish. "I can't eat anymore." She said quietly. "No your eating it." Dustin screamed. "Dustin she ate a lot leave her alone." Mason said looking confused. "Don't undermined me in front of her. I'm her father and she will listen to me." Dustin said rudely. "Parker go sit in the living room for a minute." Mason said glaring at Dustin. "What are you doing. Your acting crazy." Mason said staring at Dustin.

Dustin stormed off and went to the living room. He grabbed Parkers arm and pulled her into a bedroom. He locked the door and sat down on the bed. He pulled Parker over his lap and started landing hard smacks on Parkers butt. He gave her about 50. Then he flipped her up and stood her in front of him. "Listen here you little brat. I'm your father not him. If I tell you to do something you do it. Don't listen to him." Dustin said squeezing her arms. "Your not my father." Parker cried back.

Dustin slapped her on the face hard. "Do you need round two with my belt? You will call me daddy and respect me or I will make your life a living hell. Do you understand me? He asked. "Yes sir." She cried out. He took her out into the kitchen and pushed her into a corner.

"If your going to treat her like that you can't stay here." Mason said upset. "Your just misunderstanding, I took her back to he room to talk and she cursed and gave me an attitude." Dustin lied. Mason nodded his head and started the dishes. When Dustin wasn't looking, Mason went over to the corner and patted her back.

After 20 minutes Dustin called her over. "Will you ever curse or give me an attitude again." Dustin asked raising his eye brow. "No sir." Parker whispered. He gave her a fake hug. "Hey Mason, I think we're going to go to bed. Which room do you want us?" He asked. "The one down the hall it has two twin beds. If she wants one of my shirts to wear. She can take one out of my closet." Mason said trying to make Parker look at him. "Thanks. We'll see you in the morning. Say goodnight Parker." "Goodnight Mason,"Parker sadly said. He took her hand and led her into the room. "Don't leave this room until I tell you to ," he said laying her down in a bed. He got into the other one. Parker fell asleep trying to figure out how to get out of this mess.

What's going to happen now? Thanks for reading and the awesome comments