3

Once again, you were at Karasuno High, watching the boys practice. You were itching to play too, your muscles twitching with the urge to jump in and show those boys how it's done. Somehow, though barely, you resisted. Watching Hinata and Kageyama work together, do that weird quick of theirs, was a real treat since you couldn't find the time to see their games. It was also a great pleasure seeing Hinata crouch then launch himself high in the air, a grand feat for someone of his height, face determined as he spiked the ball.

The sight was so breathtaking, so amazing. You felt like a child in a candy store.

~*~

"Shouyo." You called out when Ukai declared practice over. "Need some help stretching?"

"Sure." Hinata beamed at you, brown eyes sparkling.

Hinata started his stretching routine, not noticing you standing and staring at his ass and legs. Tsukishima snickered and you threw a glare at him (which had no effect on the tall blond but poor Yamaguchi was sweating profusely) before turning back to what held your attention before Tsukishima disturbed you.

"(Name)-chan?"

"Mmm?"

"I thought you were going to help."

"I am sorry, Shouyo but..." You sighed heavily. "Your butt is just too distracting for me."

"(N-n-n-name)-chan!" Hinata yelped, blushing so brightly that the red color clashed with his orange hair.

You laughed with Karasuno's team as Hinata stuttered and acted like a bumbling fool.

"I like you, Sho."