5

"Oh my god, it hurts." You whimpered as Hinata moved your foot to the pillow. "There's an ice pack in the freezer, Sho-kun."

You moaned as you thought how it came to this, how you- stupidly- injured yourself.

It was just a regular day for you. You went to school, went to practice then you went to Karasuno. While the boys practiced, you walked on the beam, your arms out to keep your balance. You weren't exactly in the mood for anything else but meditate while placing one foot in front of the other. That was when you heard someone shout your name and turned to look. Your left foot twisted slightly and you fell down.

The whole of Karasuno team ran to your "rescue", Shouyo almost crying and talking as if you're going to die.

Panicking, Shouyo, somehow, managed to pick you up bridal style and placed you on the back of his bicycle, rushing to your house. Of course, he wanted to take you to the hospital but, you being you, refused to go even if it meant that you will never be able to play volleyball- that's how afraid of doctors' you were. Besides, your ankle did not hurt as much before.

And maybe you've enjoyed Shouyo's fussing a bit too much.

You hissed when the ice pack was placed around your ankle. Despite it being wrapped in a cloth, it was still cold enough to make your teeth chatter.

"Shouyo," you whined. "It hurts!"

"I'LL KISS IT BETTER!"

"YOU'LL WHAT?"

You didn't even have the time to react. His lips were already on your joint, smooth and warm on your skin. Then his eyes opened and Shouyo looked at you.

"You like Hello Kitty?" The blushing boy muttered.

"STOP LOOKING AT MY UNDERWEAR!"