Part 50

Dear dad,
I have got your letter with me now. I knew from the start that this was not going to be easy but I never thought it would be this hard.

But I will read it.
Love,
Scott

(INFORMATIVE PLS READ)
IMPORTANT A/N: Hola friends! *waves in a swish motion*
So I haven't actually explained what happened in the BLS (Before lukes suicide) and if they were famous or not ect...

This may come as a shock to you but yes, they were famous before BLS. Granted, they weren't as famous as they are at the moment (as one direction never had asked 5sos to tour with them.)
However Scotts mother was quite famous and her and Luke were like our version of Posh and Becks.
And obviously if you have read this update you shall know that the suicide note is coming next part.

Now usually I prepare my chapters before I post them, giving me a head start on keeping with the schedule (even though there isn't really one lol) But I have been putting this off as its quite hard to write a suicide note for such a beautiful kind hearted person, who also happens to be an idol of mine. However I also need to give it depth- and justice to Luke.

Therefore I hope to at least post it before next Friday. If that's okay with you guys :))

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this! Remember please to vote; comment; and share!! :))))

~Sophie~