His

[STILL EDITING]

Eve's POV

"Umph..." I let out a low groan when I felt a sudden pain in my head.

Where am I?

I shook my head in order to shoo away the headache but it seemed to get worse. I blinked rapidly took in the surrounding.

As scary as it sounded, I didn't know where I was. The room in here was dark and dusty. And it smelled like a rubber factory. I turned my head to left and right, still not knowing what was happening to me.

But then, the memories before I blacked out came back. It dropped to my head like an anvil fell down from a tall building, making me froze deadly from a statement in my mind.

I'm being kidnapped!

I hurriedly looked for the door and tried to stand up. But then something held me back down and at that time I knew that I was chained into a chair. I shook my arms and legs making the chair trembled beneath me. I shouted out for help but surprisingly found my voice sounded smaller than I thought.

"Hreplmmm! Khrumopi khave mmmi!!!" Was all I could do with this stinky cloth around my mouth. Being a panicky person I am, I immediately tried to escape out of this wooden chair.

"Mmmh!!!"

I screamed in frustration when I felt the cold metal around my wrists. I twisted my hands trying if I can get out and yanked as hard as I could. I kept pulling and yanking continuously not even care I would wake up the killer. Adrenaline rushed over my veins when I found out everything was useless. The cuffs were too tight and there was no way I could escape unless I had the key.

Screaming even louder with the new information, I violently thrashed around with all my strength. I didn't want to be here, I needed to escape! Maybe if I tried harder, the chair might break apart or something. I yanked my wrists up rougher than before and twisted them in the most painful way possible. The hardness of the metal unmercifully bit against my skin making them red and probably bruised.

"Mrhmm!!! Mmmrhm!!!"

Not so long later, the adrenaline eventually worn out leaving me there panting heavily. I sobbed, not because my wrists were bleeding and screaming in pain, but because I knew that I couldn't escape.

Suddenly, I realized that my ankles were also tied around the legs of the chair and so did my upper body. I still had a hope if I loosened them a bit. Just a little bit of space would do. Once my feet were able to get out of this I could stand up and removed my hands from the chair. After that everything would be much more easier than sitting here crying my eyes out.

Satisfied with my new plan, I began to test the ropes around my ankles. They were so tight that it was even so hard to circulate. I wriggled my feet and stretched the ropes in different directions. I then yanked, thrashed and kicked my legs violently but not even an inch was loosened. I felt like the more I thrashed around, the tighter the rope squeezed around my skin.

After hours hurting myself for a plan that would never succeed, I gave up looking down at my horribly bruised and ached body. I screamed in frustration and bursted into hopeless tears.