Prologue

• Disclaimer: I do not own Jeff the Killer or anything else that belongs to Creepypasta. But the rest are mine, 'Kay? Okay. *thumbs up*

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[STILL EDITING]

"Sh-Shawn?" I violently shake his cold body, hoping this is not happening again. I try to shake him harder, but to no avail. He still doesn't make a sound. Blood seeping through my fingers as I cradle his open wound on the stomach. Thus, I wail even louder, "Shawn, please wake up. Tell me this is just a joke."

I start to break down, pleading his soulless corpse with all my might in hope that I can hear his voice once again. I know this is not a joke, after everything had happened how can my Shawn dare to joke around me like this again. But I don't want to believe that he's gone. He couldn't left me like this. Not now, not ever, "No! No! No no no! NO!!!!!!!!"

"Shhh Eve." A hush voice comes up behind me and I scream, "Shhhh. Shawn is asleep. You shouldn't make a noise."

"NO! GO AWAY!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell and thrash around when he wraps his arms around my waist. I kick his feet and elbow him on his chest. In a brief moment, I manage to knock the wind out of him and able to hear his painful groan. As if on clue, I feel a strong impact of the blow right on my head and my body goes limp.

"Go to sleep, Eve."

Then I black out... right in the arm of a serial killer.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2014 - 2015 © BartholaryXXX