Chapter Three: Saved

Alia's POV

My heart starts beating faster and faster, my mind freezes, but I soon make a run for it, I start running on the street, and dodge every car that comes my way. But the FAB3 are catching up. I run in to an alley pushing everything to block their path.

I soon hit a gate, I start climbing it, but Mercedes pulls me down. They all creep on me,

“You know running away will make your beatings even worse.”

I try to run past, but Pamela pushes me into the gate, “Where do you think you're going bitch?” I put my hands over my face, but Mercedes pushes it away, and punches my face, that's when I fall to the ground. They start pounding me; I feel their fists hitting my ribs, and my face.

Since I cannot get up and run away I try to at least crawl, but Indie kicks me in the stomach, I soon drop to the ground unable to breathe. Then I feel as someone's foot in my jaw. I turn my body, and they start stomping all over me. I start whimpering, and beg them to stop, but it gets worse.

“Stop, please…”

A blow to my stomach, “Please just stop—“  

Then I feel a kick to my rib, “Why are you doing this to me?”

Then I felt my head being banged on to the concrete floor. The more I talk, the more the beat me, so nothing is heard from me, besides my screams. Finally they stop, and each of them spit on me as they run away.

I start to walk back home, but I don't know where I am. I read the signs, but the words jumble up. I start freaking out, I cannot breathe, and I start getting dizzy. I grab my phone, and think of calling Eileen, but she would make a big deal out of it, and I just can't put the stress on her likes this. So I just call the next number in my recent calls,

I see, “Calling…Liaw”, which makes me super confused, but I took a deep breath and read it again, and it said, “Calling…Liam”

I quickly try to hang up to call someone else, but the pain is too much, so I just let it ring,

“Alia, hey—hi, what’s up!?”

I breathe heavily, “Liam, it hurts!” I feel a sharp pain, and scream in agony,

Liam gasps, “Alia!? Are you—are you okay!? What hurts?”

I start crying, “Everything, they beat me. And I can't get home, I'm lost. Please help…”

“Okay, Alia what area do you live in?”

I start crying, and then I finally say in between sobs, “I—I don’t know, I mean I don’t remember. Liam my head hurts, I need to lie down and close my eyes for a second.”

“No, love you gotta stay with me. Okay? Don't close your eyes”

I whimper, “But it hurts…”

Liam voice breaks, “I—I know love, but please just stay with me.”

“Okay.”

Liam's POV

I sneak out and start driving, hoping I'll find her. I have no idea where I'm going, I'm not from here. I keep her on the phone,

“Alia, are you still with me?” I hear a pause and my heart drops, but then she speaks,

“Yeah…”

I sigh in relief, “Alia, what street do you live on?”

She takes deep breaths, “I live off of 83rd and Ellis, Liam please hurry.”