33 - Getting it Down?

Hey lovelies!

I present you an update! I hope you like it - and I'll try in the next chapter to have the event! I just wanted to have some talks and discussions between the characters to develop who they are.

Hopefully, it'll give you a little more depth - and drama :)

So that's all for now and make sure you click that star... Because it really makes my day!

•••

Oh my god, he's here. What do I tell him first? Wait, should I just hug him or hit him?

"Hi..." He trails off.

"Um, hey," I awkwardly greet him. What the heck do I tell him?

We look at each other for a good one minute... And that, awkwardly.

Charles gives out an exasperated sigh, "You know what? This is stupid!" He groans, "just hug me," he demands, opening his arms to let me embrace him. I chuckle lightly to myself before giving myself into him. Okay so this didn't turn out to be another bad fight.

"I'm sorry." I admit truthfully. Quite honestly, I don't even know why we fought... I found it to be pointless now that I think about it. "Yeah me too," Charles admits to me. He holds me tight to him, ruffling my hair. "We shouldn't have fought in the first place anyways, it was kinda stupid..." He adds.

"Yeah," I agree, "I don't think we should ever fight again though. It really caused me to be worked up."

"I'm sorry I didn't take care of the cafe debt and all. I was so caught up with my work and Amanda that I didn't realize my main priority."

"It wasn't your main priority," I correct Charles, "And anyways, I was being stupid... I got distracted with Nathan and all."

"Nathan?" Charles's eyes narrow at me. He doesn't seem to like him so much. But I can't do anything about that - he's my boyfriend.

And yes, Nathan asked me to be his girlfriend a few days ago. Of course, I said yes to him. We like each other, of course. But I don't think I'd go ahead and say I'm in love with him just yet. I mean, I don't think I can go to the level... I don't even know if I'm ready to tell him. But maybe it'll come to me soon.

"Yeah," I nod. "I thought I told you about Nathan and to stay away from him." Charles scolds me. I shove him away, of course, playfully. There's no way I'm fighting with him again. "You did, but he's a good guy. And I like him - in fact, he's now my boyfriend."

Charles's eyes widen, "You're too young to date!"

I scoff, "Too young? I'm three years younger than you and you date. And you're calling me young? I think I'm perfectly at a normal age to date." I convince Charles. He doesn't budge on giving in though, "Um, no. Nathan isn't suited for you."

"Yes he is!" I gasp, feigning annoyance. "He isn't." Charles's expression remains stoic. I shake my head, "Whatever you say, big brother. But I'm dating - and that with Nathan Bain. So don't say anything against it or else I'll be really mad." I warn him, sticking out my tongue. So mature, I know.

Someone knocks on the door and I discover it to be Amanda. I open the door for her and Amanda and Charles pull in for a kiss. "Get a room, you two." I say in an annoyed expression, although playfully.

"Haha," Amanda scoffs and then sticks her tongue out at me. I chuckle to myself, as does Charles.

"So anyways," I change the topic, "What brings you here, Charles?"