Day 3-motorcycle

~Zuko pov~

"Hurry up!" I groaned as I quietly waited to surprise Katara after last period. I got out of class early and I just wanted to have a little fin before I got home so that was where I wanted to be.

I could hear the Professor finishing off what he was saying and I couldn't help but be excited. Everyday, Katara would be the last person to get out of class because she always had questions to ask, even if they weren't necessary.

Once everyone was out of the classroom, i stood behind the lockers where she wouldn't be able to see me and prepared myself.

I could see her coming out of the room and i stood as still as I could. I hoped that she liked the surprise.

As she walked in front of me, i jumped behind her and put my hands around her eyes and said, "Guess who?"

She turned around immediately knowing that it was me and gave me a hug. "Zuko I haven't seen you in forever." She exaggerated.

"Yep because forever was yesterday, when we went to go eat frozen yogurt together. Unless you forgot, then I was home studying until 9:30 before it was my bedtime," I joked as I slowly dragged her outside. "I have a surprise for you"

She began to walk quicker and we quickly ended up outside of the school building, holding hands.

"So what do you have to give me?" She asked.

"Well it is your birthday, so i thought you might like this, and don't worry, Sokka already knows about it," I said as I led her to the surprise , placing my hands over her eyes once again.

~Katara pov~

"What do you mean 'Sokka already knows?" i asked as I let him take me to my gift.

"Well if Sokka didn't know then he would be worried as to why you didn't go home with him after school," Zuko said, removing his hands from my face.

"Are you serious!" I shouted with glee as I saw the gift. It was the motorcycle that I took motorcycle driving lessons for and I was going to have to work for two months overtime to buy.

"Yep! But don't forget, I didn't pay for it all by myself, Toph, Aang, and Sokka helped me get it for you so its a gift from all of us. But mainly me because i gave it to you." Zuko said with a cute little grin.

"Well I'm not letting my lessons go to waste! Lets take it for a ride!" I shouted in glee as i hopped onto the bike. "I get to drive it because its mine. So you have to sit in the back."

"I know this is just payback for me not letting you ride my bike, but that doesn't matter." He said and he hopped on right behind me and wrapped him arms around my waist. "Lets go."