Chapter 26

*Shawn's pov*
Today the guys and Kaylen are meeting my girlfriend Emma! She has blonde hair and blue eyes and she loves to read, listen to music, she's an amazing singer, when she walks in the room everyone smiles cause she's the life of the party (A/N ayyy see what I did there?)

I decided to have a movie marathon and a game board type of night so that Emma can meet everyone and get used to them being so loud! The only person I think will have a problem is Kaylen, she has been really close to me the past couple of days.

*knock knock*
Shawn: ILL GET IT!
Shawn: Hey Emma! Come on in!
Emma: Hey!
Shawn: GUYS SHES HERE!
Shawn: Emma this is Matt, Nash, Cameron, Carter, Aaron, Hayes, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor, and last but not least Kaylen Taylor's daughter!
Emma: Hi it's nice to meet all of you!

*Emma's pov*
So today Shawn asked me to come over and meet everyone and to have a movie and board game type of night and of course I said yes!

I met Shawn at one of my gigs that I did, he met up with me after and we just kinda clicked after that!

Right now we are watching Mean Girls, yes Nash and Cam picked it out! Kaylen was cuddling with Hayes on the couch, she is so cute! Shawn told me that everyone had girlfriends so one day we will all take Kaylen out of a girl day!

After the movie we played "The game of Life" I won!! After that we just kinda all went to bed, I snuggled with Shawn in his bed. I feel so safe when I'm with Shawn! I love him so much.

*Shawn's pov*
I love this girl on my arm so much.

A/N hey guys! There maybe a couple of chaps posted tonight! I'm in the mood to write! Lol! Anyway a special thanks to emmcbeth for being Shawn's gf! Oml stitches just came on! I gtg😂 I love you all my little Koalas😘🐨