Chapter 3 Frieda

Frieda's POV

         We were riding  are bikes over to Delphine's house. I started to dose off about the break up with Corey.
FLASHBACK
C: What's up babe?
F: Why don't you tell that to her.
C: What are you talking about?
F: Do you seriously not know? You know what I'm leaving. I started to walk off.
C: grabs my hand. No but I do know that nothing would break apart Frorey.
F: I pull away my arm. First off stop calling us that we're not Frorey. Second off I saw you with little miss Cindy so spare me the innocent act.
C: How did you see me with Cindy?
F: I wanted to thank you for the charm bracelet so I stopped by. I saw here car in the driveway and right when I was about to ring the door bell I saw you to making out in through the window.
C: Frieda I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I'm honesty.
F: Why Corey? Why did you do it? Were you bored of me. Am I not exciting enough for you.
C: Frieda come on.
F: Corey no. We're through.
C: You can't break up with me. I don't get dumped.
F: Well isn't that something new. I walked off after that. Corey was left only by my locker. Even though I'm the one who hurts more. I never told Delphine what really happened but I'm pretty sure she knows.
"Frieda are you okay you've been staring off more than usual since the break up?" Delphine sincerely asked.
"I'm fine." I answered. I can see Flint from the corner of my eye and I can tell he was annoyed by the break up being mentioned. I always knew he had a crush on me. It was kinda cute. I always wanted him to ask me out, but Flint was scared of change. Maybe I can show him change is not that bad. I feel like if I could show him that then our relationship can grow. My thoughts of Flint were interrupted when we finally arrived at the house. Flint is different than the other guys and I'm not giving up on him.