Darling Captain

You and Steve arrived at his house, and boy was it huge! A big fountain placed right in the middle of the driveway with flowers and big bushes and including a fancy gate that closes behind you when you enter the place. "Geez, Steve! This is like...a Mansion!" You said. "Oh it's nothing. I just like to keep things organized. Thats all." replied Steve. He opened the door for you and you went inside. It was even nicer on the inside too. You were completely speechless in anyway to describe his house but all you could think of was how beautiful it looked. Steve offered you a glass of wine as the 2 of you talked and laughed throughout the night. 

   There was a sudden silence throughout the conversation, so instead, you and Steve decided to have a hard make out session on the couch. You nearly couldn't breathe under those huge biceps of his, and the fact how muscular he was under that dress shirt as you ran your fingers up and down his back, and running them through his hair. Already, you're making out with this guy, you thought....well...who cares. Steve then picked you up bridal style as you playfully tried to get down. "Steve stop it! Stop! That tickles!" you screamed. He quickly brought you up the stairs and pushed you against the wall. He kissed you passionately, while moving down to your neck, kissing your sweet spots. It was too much pleasure you thought. You couldn't take it anymore as you quickly unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants. He also started unzipping your dress and dropped it to the ground, leaving you in your bra and underwear.

   He picked you up once more and dropped you on the bed, crawling up towards you and tickling your stomach, making you squirm and giggle. He kissed you hard this time, making it intense enough for you to rip off his shirt and throw it on the ground. He swayed his hips up and down, side to side, making every move he made to make you feel good. He started massaging your breasts, and kissing your neck, making you beg for more. The more you pulled his hair, he decided to playfully torture you even more. You kissed him as you rolled on top of him, placing your head against his bare chest. "I love you Steve." "I love you too." Steve started to twirl your hair while you fell fast asleep. You rolled over on the other side of the bed, making some room for him to place his arm around your waist and to kiss your neck once more. This was definitely one of your most wildest night. You've never done something like this with your old boyfriend. He never really loved you. But to be with Steve, was definitely a whole new world to you.