Love never ends.

Years past by, and you and Steve built a stronger love for each other. You never new how he was such an amazing person. Everything about him made you love him more. Sooner or later it was time. You and Steve decided to get married. It was probably the most exciting moments of your life, and you would never want to forget it. You thought you' d be lonely for the rest of your life, with no one to love, but destiny found both of you. Once you got married, you decided to have a family. A small one for now. It was a boy and you named your child (insert whatever name you want) and the two of you were definitely one of the best parents a child could ever ask for. 

   You decided to visit Chyler's house, since it's been a while. "She opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Y/N! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A BOY!" Chyler yelled with joy. "Well...I was gonna tell you before but a surprise is better." "Oh congrats you two! Well, a surprise is better but I have one for you too." Colin brought out a tiny child in his arms and gave it to Chyler. "OMG CHY! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A GIRL!" You screamed. "Well I was gonna tell you before, but oh well. Now you know."

   It seemed like life went smoothly, and you and Steve were a happy couple. You would never forget those sad times, and those happy times, but then again love never ends especially for the people you care about.