The Break-Up

"I am never speaking to you! Ever!" You yelled at your boyfriend. "Hey, c'mon y/n.....It's not what you think! I never wanted to pull something like that! I didn't even like her! I love you!" Said your boyfriend. "Oh don't start telling me that you don't LIKE her. You think I was born yesterday? I clearly saw her up against the wall with you, while she was un-buttoning your shirt and you started kissing her...I'm not blind." You said with anger. "Y/n, I..I didn't even start it alright. She started kissing me and....and..I started to tense up a bit..and got carried away with it ok. But it was an accident!" "Oh yeah an accident! You expect me to believe those pack of lies?! You know what we're through!"

You took your bag and dashed out the door, making it slam behind you. You felt terrible and angry at the same time, as your throat gave you this funny feeling that made you want to cry. You couldn't take it anymore. I mean, how could he? You trusted him, and he trusted you. But how could he cheat on you for another girl? What did she have that you didn't? Money? Oh please! For a man like that, you wouldn't even touch him! You and him rented a house about a year ago, so the 2 of you could spend time together. Not to have some other girl come in and replace you. You walked down the streets, as tears started flowing down your cheeks. Where is there to go now? My house is being used by 2 freaks, and I can't go anywhere...