Bullies

This chapter will change P.O.Vs and will start in Scandal
-----------------------------
Kurt's P.O.V
We head to our car then we saw a group of jocks coming, I recognized Karofsky and Azimio
"Going home so soon?" Karofsky said with his annoying voice.
"Karofsky" I mumble. Anyone can tell I'm scared, let's hope they're not on their periods....
"What do you want?" Blaine said, he sounded confident.
"You didn't think you'd get away that easily, did you?" Oh my god
He started getting closer.
"Get the fuck away from us" Blaine said. Bad move Blaine. Bad move.
"Watch your mouth" look who's talking. I rolled my eyes. Then he started beating Blaine. Blaine started screaming in pain and I ran over to them and tried to stop him but his 'friends' held me, but then Karofsky suddenly stoped.
"Actually, you know what? It's his fault, he spread his fairy dust on you" he said then came and started beating me. I tried screaming for some help. Then I saw Blaine trying to stop him and yelling for someone to help
"Make him shut up, boys" I saw Blaine being dragged away and thrown on the floor
"No! Stop this please leave him alone. Stop please. Please." I beg as tears roll down my face. I look over and see Blaine passed out on the road and the jocks serrounding him.
I start throwing punches and kicking everywhere, and I hit Karofsky in the jaw.
"You little son of a bitch" he said then started hitting me harder until he was satisfied. They left laughing. I tried moving, but every inch of my body hurt.
"Blaine please wake up! Please baby, I can't lose you!" I cry out. Blaine is bleeding like crazy and he is covered in bruises. What do I do? I can't even stand up. I see people coming out of the bar then I only see black.
*******************
Blaine's P.O.V
"Mr. Anderson calm down, Kurt is... he's been hit real hard, he hasn't waken up yet."
"Yet? So he will?" I say hopefully
"Yes he will"
"Why am I feeling like there's a 'but' ?"
"But his head was injured really badly, and we can't know the consequences until he wakes up"
"What do you mean? what could be the concequences?"
"He may lose his memory, or becomes mentally disabled." (A/N idk if that's what we call it but anyway)
"No no no! You're kidding me right?"
"I'm afraid not, I'm very sorry, all we can do is hope everything will be okay" no this can't be happening. My Kurt! My baby! No
"If he loses his memory, how bad could it be?"
"We don't know, maybe months, maybe years" she leaves and I start sobbing. He won't remember me?
*******************
Yaaaaay that sucked!
And I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I have some stuff to deal with. Hope you liked it :D