Blaine It On The Alcohol

Heyy Klainers! I wasn't planning on updating if it wasn't for MadeThisToReadAfter so thank her lol. And also we're gonna co-write this story, and hers too, Love Hurts, its an awesome new story I love it. Anyway, read on and vote and tell me what you think :D
*********************
Blaine's POV

I'm over at Kurt's house with him getting ready for the party. I was getting dressed, back facing the bathroom door, I heard it's door open and I turned my head and found Kurt staring at my ass (I was only in boxers) "having fun?" I asked smirking then walked up to him and kissed him.

"Yes, so much fun" he said smiling "you look so hot"

"I don't have anything on besides my underwear" I said laughing.

"Exactly!" He said and pushed me on the bed. "We don't even have to go to the party! We could just have fun by ourselves!" I said turning on top of him and kissing down his jaw and then moving to his neck.

"Now you're really being a messed up gay!" He said laughing. "But we have to go to the party! You know Rachel! She'll kill both of us" he said bringing my mouth up to his and kissed me passionately. "As much as I would love to stay here... We sadly have to get dressed"

"But Kurtieeeeeeee" I said whining like a three year old.

"We have to get ready and leave in 10 minutes" he told me, he got up and got dressed in a gray vest and a white long sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans. We arrived at the party 20 minutes late because someone couldn't resist a make out session when we were done getting dressed.

"Hey Kurt! Blaine! Happy you could make it!" Rachel said already a bit drunk. "Drink! Have fun!" She yelled.

"Something tells me she already did..." I said and we both laughed.

"Hey white boys!" Mercedes said and hugged us.

"I guess some other people did too" he said and she looked at us like 'what?' But then walked away. "Let's get drunk!" I said and we went and got a drink. Before I knew what was going on I was doing belly shots off of some of the girls, Kurt did some too. There was a slow song so of course all of the couples were slow dancing. Kurt and I were dancing too of course! After that song I had to go use the bathroom and he was dancing with the girls!

"BEST PARTY EVER!" I heard him yelling.

I walked out and found Rachel yelling "It tastes like pink! IT TASTES LIKE PINK! PINKKKKKK!" Everyone started to laugh and so did I as I was walking up behind Kurt. He turned around and started to dance with me.

Kurt is a lot more drunk then I am... Kurt and I are dancing... And if we weren't already going to hell I don't think God would be very happy with us right now... And then the music suddenly stopped.

"What the hell?" Finn asked.

"Let me look at it!" Puck sighed. "The damn things busted!" He said.

"Guys!?" I yelled and everyone looked at me like 'the fuck does this bitch want?'. "We're the glee club! We don't need a damn stereo!"

"Ya know what! Blaine's right!" Kurt said and dragged me on to the small stage thing that Rachel has in her basement. "Sing with me!"

"Okay!" I started to sing the first of Somebody Loves You by Betty Who. Kurt was looking at me the whole time and I was looking at him. When we were done everyone clapped and we both bowed. Tina, Artie, Puck, Mercedes, and Santana all got up and started singing Blame It On The Alcohol. Kurt and I of course started dancing again. He started kissing me. Even when he's drunk he's still a great kisser. He began pulling me towards the stairs.

"Sorry for the mess in your room Rachel!" Kurt yelled and Rachel's face was like 'what mess?' And then it turned into 'KURT HUMMEL DONT YOU DARE!' Sorta look... He dragged me up to Rachel's room and pushed me onto the bed. We made out for a while and he took of our shirts and undid his belt then got to mine "I want you! All of you right now!" He said and I shook my head.

"Kurt you don't really want to. You'll just wake up in the morning and regret it! I'm not going to do that to you" I said. Kurt got off of me and I sat up.

"You don't know what I want!" He yelled standing up running out of the room. What just happened!? He's mad at me for not taking advantage of him? What!? Five minutes later Rachel came in and started screaming at me.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!? KURT RAN OUT HALF NAKED CRYING!" Rachel came over and slapped me.

"I didn't do anything that's the problem!" I yelled back. Everyone came into the room.

"What the hell did you do to my brother!?" Finn came up to me and picked me up by my shirt.

"I didn't DO ANYTHING!" I half said half screamed.

"Why the hell did he run out like that then!?" Mercedes asked.

"Finn put me down!" I said and he did. I sat on the bed and looked at my hands. "We came up and made out for a while... Kurt, he wanted some things..." I said uncomfortably. "I told him that he would just regret it in the morning... He got pissed and left..."

"So let me get this straight! He's mad at you because you didn't take advantage of him?" Rachel asked and I nodded, I can tell they don't believe me.

"I'm gonna go find him" I said getting up and going outside. I looked around the house and in his car. And then I saw him walking down the street.

"Kurt!" I yelled.

"I don't want to talk to you!" He yelled back. I ran to catch up to him.

"You don't have to talk to me but at least come back to the house! If something happened to you out here I wouldn't be able to live with myself!" He turned around and walked back to the house.

"Kurt? What are you mad at Blaine for?" Rachel asked and Kurt didn't say anything just walked up to Rachel's room. I ended up falling asleep on the couch after a few more drinks. When I woke up Kurt was sitting on one of the chairs beside me.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being a stupid emotional teenager!" He said and I laughed. "What?"

"You're so cute!" I said getting up and kissing him. "And you know I really did want to do it. So bad! But I had to control myself!" I said and Kurt smiled.

"And thank you for that" he said. "You were right! I want my first time to be with you! But not when I'm drunk" he said and I kissed him passionately. I love this man so much!