Girls night (Jane x Sally x Clockwork)

Jane, Sally and Clockwork decide to have their girls night at the Slender mansion while everyone went on a killing spree, they watched romantic movies, played games and laughed together now they where in Jane's room watching a horror movie wearing nothing but bra and panties since they were girls they didn't seem to mind being half naked even though they're were lesbians.

"So Clockwork how was your day?" Jane asked curiously "Well...Jeff tried to take a picture of my naked body while I was in the shower....fucking pervert he is....trying to take a good look at my tit's" She said as he groped her C-cupped breast "Really....I'm surprised he doesn't try to peep at me...I'm like a D-cup size" Jane sarcastically said "Well you girls are lucky....I'm still a flat chest" Sally said sadly "No your not...your 15 years old and your already halfway to a C-cup" Clockwork said removing Sally's bra as her well balanced breast bounced, Sally let out a small blush, Clockwork stared at Sally's breast hungrily before starting to suck on one of Sally's breast "Ah C-Clocky?!?!" Sally squealed, Clockwork then bit on her nipple making Sally moan "hmmmmmm so tasty" Clockwork said enjoying teasing Sally.

Jane felt herself getting wet so she removed her panties and started stroking it, Sally stared at Jane's wet core and drooled seeing it, see bent down and started licking her best friends womanhood like a cat drinking her milk "Oh Sally...don't stop" Jane said biting her lips, Sally obeyed Jane's command and continued licking her, Clockwork kissed Sally's back and bitting it leaving love bite trail to her lower region and removing her panties "what a cute pink flower" She chuckled before putting her entire mouth in Sally's womanhood, she let out a hitch voice before becoming a moaning mess.

"Uh your tongue is so like magic" Sally moaned vibrating Jane's womanhood, they both felt extremely close and after a couple licks and pleasure both Jane and Sally climaxed like mad, they both stared at Clockwork who hasn't had her organism yet "Oh Clocky~" Sally said playfully gripping Clockworks breast tightly "Your time is up~" Jane whispered stealing Clockwork's line and spread her legs before burying her face in her womanhood, she let out a small scream of pleasure and started kissing Sally with tongue to tongue contact while Sally grope her soft breast.

Clockwork then felt her stomach form a knot and started to tremble from the amount of pleasure she was experiencing "Oh god, Oh god, ahhh I'm going to cum" Clockwork warned them even though they were just muffled sounds due to kissing Sally they both understood what she said and started to become more rougher, before she could even say anything she erupted her first organism, they both rested on the bed extremely exhausted, nakid and not covering them selfs.