Punishment (FemJeff the killer x Slenderman)

Jess (Jeff) was sent to Slenders office, she was in a lot of trouble because 1. She broke Bens x-box 2. She bullied Sally and 3. She was caught half naked trying to rape poor Masky, she was going to get the biggest punishment ever and it won't be pretty.

"Jess...you've been extremely bad...especially when you tried to forcefully have sex with poor Masky" SM said unhappy with the killer "Do I look like I give a fuck" Jess cursed at SM "I have a small problem Jess...since you seemed like in a mood to fix that problem...I need you to fix it" SM said rather calmly, Jess sighed and nod "Good" He said and the office door closed and Jess was then pinned to the wall by SM's black tendrils, two of them slipped though her hoodie and wrapped around her breast while two was wrapped around her waist and one was shoved in Jess's mouth "I thought maybe I should get your mood more effective so I won't have any difficulties" He said as a shredded like mouth started to form in his face and let out a smirk, Jess was surprised at first but started to enjoy what was happening, the feeling being pinned against the wall and being the victim sent Jess filled with overjoy.

She muffled a sound but couldn't speak properly due of a tendril shoved down her throat, feeling slight pain but wanting more, SM released the tendril from her mouth and left her taking deep breathes "I didn't hear you properly" Slender said, Jess smiled "Slendy...I want you to punish me more...please...punish this naughty little girl" She playfully said letting out a moan as she felt the tendrils tighten around her breast "Very well...my naughty little girl" He said and brought Jess closer to him before kissing her deeply letting his long black tongue into her mouth, he used his tendrils to remove Jess's clothes and gently touch her pale body.

She never thought she'll be having sex with Slender in fact she never knew Slender had sexual desires, she then felt something poking her womanhood, before she could see what it was she was lifted up slightly being carried by SM and felt a hard pressure build up before she was slammed against SM own Member, Jess let out a gasp as she felt her walls being torn by SM, He grunted a bit as her walls also tighten around his breeding tool "Human females are always so tight" He let out another thrust inside her making her moan in tears, she wrapped her arms and legs around his body as she felt SM thrusting inside her even more, she let out a couple of climaxes and ached her head back "Ah Slendy...ah...f-faster" Jess moaned SM smirked before thrusting inside her faster than any human could do "AH SHIT...AH SHIT...AH SHIT...I-I'M GONNA~" Jess let out a massive organism and so did SM "Next time you commit a sin...I'll kill you next time" SM threatened "Yeah~whatever~"