Smile's sweet treat (HumanSmile.Dog)

I was sleeping on the couch in my cat form thinking about smile, I wish that smile would be my boyfriend but he was a demon dog that can turn into a...hot...person and I'm a demon cat and he hated cats which made my heart break, he'll never love me but I would do anything to make him love me.

"Hey you awake" said a familiar voice,it was Smile.dog in his human form, I jumped and turned into my human form (except my cat ears,claws and tail still appear) "oh Smile you startled me" but as soon as I fully open my eyes he was right in front me,both our faces almost connect and he...he started to kiss me OMG my crush which hates cats is kissing me a demon cat.

He placed his hand where my cat ears where and started to rub them, I purred happily enjoying what he was doing but then I stopped kissing him "But Smile....you hate cats" I said as my ears flatten "Your different Mary and I love you, ever since I saw you in your beautiful transformation" He said huskily making my heart beat faster before he kisses me again only passionately, I couldn't believe it he loves me but before I could continue thinking he slipped his hand under my shirt  grabbed on of my breast roughly making me gasp so he could slip his tongue exploring my wet cavern.

I didn't know weather this was a dream or it was really happening, his tongue left my mouth and he ripped my shirt off as the cold air hit my bare chest "No bra huh" Smile seductively said before he grabbed both of them and pinched my nipples painfully, I yelped in surprise and pain, it hurt a lot and I started whimpering, I dreamed about Smile doing this but I never thought he would be quite rough to me "Smile....please-AH be gentle" I begged as I started crying "Don't worry Mary...it will be fun" he pushes me roughly on the couch, he was now on top of me, he let out a grin before pulling my jeans off and ripping my underwear, my face started to go red and I was getting more scared as he grabbed my legs and spread them a part so my womanhood is showing, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard thick member, he placed it near my entrance and I was beyond terrified "Smile please don't-AAGGGGHHHH" I screamed in pain as he forcefully shoved his member inside my before thrusting inside me he didn't even at least wait until I adjust his size and I was a virgin so it was even worse I wanted to scream for help but no one was home only me and Smile.

As he thrusted in me I felt blood drain out of me, Smile my only crush is now taking my virginity by force, was this rape he is doing to me, if he loves me why is he doing this to me "Smile... please....stop it hurts" I cried as the pain grew and my legs began to feel stiff, to my relief he slowed down and pulled out half way "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be that rough...I was only trying to make this fun and not seem boring" he apologise, I looked at his eye's and saw guilt in them, I then realize he was only trying to make me feel pleasure not raping me against my will painfully "It's okay Smile....just please be gentle" I say as I rock my hips against his and I let out a soft mews, his smirk returned and he retuned ponding in me again only gentle this time.

I felt pleasure this time and I was beginning to love this experience, he sped up hitting my deepest parts causing me to scream in pleasure loudly "AH SMILE" I screamed as I felt a knot form in my stomach I was extremely close, after a couple of thrust we both came together, I breathed heavily "Best moment in my life".

Alternate  ending 

Grinny and Jeff walked inside and saw Smile kissing a naked Mary as the living room smelt of sex "What in mother nature....a cat and dog mate...I-I-I -I think I'm going to hurl" Grinny said running upstairs to the bathroom, Mary covered herself and turned into her cat form "I thought you hated cats?" Jeff raised an eyebrow smirking "She's different".