Wonderful date (Homicidal Liu x Jane the killer)

Liu POV

"Ask her out Liu " "but sully I can't I'm...." "FUCK SAKE LIU, STOP BEING A SCARDY CAT AND ASK JANE OUT" "alright fine I'll try" Damn I've been dying and trying to ask Jane out for a date, but I was so damn nervous because I never been in a date before, but Jane was so goddamn hot and sexy that I have to ask her out, I love her and I need her

"Hey Liu how are you doing" it was Jane 'oh shit oh shit what do I say?' 'Ask her out of coarse dumb shit' Sully said in my thoughts "so Jane um do you.." "Liu want's to ask you out for a Date!!" 'SULLY' I growled in my head 'WHAT!!! You were being so Gullible!' sully yelled in my head "Sure Liu I always wanted to go on a date with you" Jane answered while giving me a tight hug 'YEEESSSS she said yes Sully' 'Told you'

3 hours later at the forrest.

We were walking for a while in the woods, talking about our past lives but we didn't mention about how we became killers just before that then I just made a joke about the whether and we just burst into laughter but then unexpectedly Jane pinned me a tree "Jane what are y-" before I could speak she gave me a passionate kiss.

My eyes widen a bit but I end up kissing back, she removed her dress exposing her bra and panties and she grind her lower regions against my crotch making my mind go nuts so I spin her around and pinned her to the tree "honestly Jane your driven me crazy" I say staring at her eyes full of lust, I rip her bra off and began messaging them while sucking her left breast, she moaned slightly.

"ah Liu...ah please don't stop" she says with her moans, I bend down bitting her skin leaving hickeys until I reached her panties, I let out a smirk before removing them seeing her wet womanhood, I then began to eat her out and she flinched a bit before moaning beautifully while she dug her fingers in my hair "Oh god Liu.. ah...right there" she said while moaning loudly, I let out a smirk and dig my tongue deeper in her and she moaned even more loudly.

Hearing her moans were like music to my ears then I heard her voice hitched and began digging her nails into my head but not hard enough to piece it "OH GOD LIU....I-I-I THINK IM-IMMA GONNA C-CUM" she screams as she climaxes filling my mouth with her sweet juices, they tasted so heavenly "I think it's my turn to make you feel good" she says tackling me while unbuckling my jeans and removing them including my shirt and jacket but she used my scarf to tie my hands together, then she did something which made my mind go crazy again, she grinded her lower region against mine only this time much harder.

I started seeing stars or something because Jane was sucking her left nipple while messaging the other, I knew she was just teasing me but still it was torturing "awe does my poor Liu-cun want to feel good and have a good treat" Jane said in a very girly but cute way, I nodded "well then beg" she was starting to treat me like a dog "beg...or no special treat" she teased while inserting a finger inside herself and biting her lips to prevent more moans from escaping her mouth, I couldn't take it any longer so I begged like a sad puppy dog and she giggled and patted my head "good boy...you deserve a special treat" she said unting my hands and she leaned infront of my area and her wet womanhood only inches away from my face, she removed my boxers and began stroking my stiff hard member before deep throating it shoving it entirely in her throat, I gasp a bit and started grunting a bit but then let out a small moan before licking her wet womanhood, she moaned sending vibrations to my member.

I felt like I was about to cum soon in her throat bit then she stopped and stood up before gently placing herself inside me but she was quite slow so I forcefully shoved myself inside her hitting her G-spot she started screaming beyond loudly, screaming of pain and a small amount of pleasure, she started to whimper so I stopped not wanting to cause more pain to her, "y-you can...move a little Liu...please continue...it doesn't hurt...entirely...your just...quite big" she said as she placed her arms around my neck and I slowly thrust inside Jane as she let out small mews of pleasure, she felt amazing, even though it's my first time having sex, I bet no girl felt more amazing than Jane, she rolled back her eyes as she started moaning and yelling begging for more "L-Liu...please...g-g-go harder" she silently whispered "sorry I can't hear you" I say teasing her "LIU PLEASE FUCK ME HARDCORE!!!" She yelled so loudly, I smirked, layed her roughly on the ground, I slowly pull myself out before slamming myself extremely hard while gripping her hips tightly, she started screaming again but it was the sound of pleasure.

She ran her nails everywhere only back scratching it bring a stinging feeling but pleasure took over the pain, I was close to cum inside her and by the looks of her eye's so was she "AH LIU.....I-IM ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN" she let out a scream as she climaxed, I thrusted in her a couple of times before cumming inside her, we were both panting and smiled "J-Jane...I know it's our first date but...will you marry me one day" I said shyly expecting a 'no' but she smiled "Liu...you have no idea how long I wanted you to say that.....yes I would love to marry you" I felt pure happiness, I now know my life was going to be great.

Hey guy's sorry I didn't update for a while but I hope you've enjoyed this lemon and more coming soon in order...

HumanSmile.dog

Jane x Sally x Clockwork (Yuri)

Jeff x Ticci Toby (Yaoi)

Fem Jeff x Slenderman (Not a yaoi)

Puppeteer x reader x Bloody Painter 

As always Sweet Dreams~