Chapter 1:Harry Got Captured

Harry's P.O.V.:

Turns out I was captured.When I woke up from the deep sleep,I found myself held down by metal bars,unable to move.Then,the same lady from the beach came in.She then said "Harry Styles,you have been captured by the greatest spy in the world.You will be adopted a family."

"Why did you take me away from my family?"

"It was the right thing to do.I'm sorry Harry,but it was my job to capture you and get you adopted to a new family.Now,let me get you to the adoption center."She then pressed a button,which made the metal bars that held me down go away,so I was free.I knew not to run away(even though I really wanted to),so I just followed her into her car,and off she drove me to the adoption center where we went in.

"Hello,and welcome to the adoption center.How may I help you today?"the receptionist said.She looked nice and may I mention hot,hotter than the spy behind me.

The spy replied "I would like to drop off Harry Styles,he is supposed to be getting adopted."

"In that case,just full out this 2 page form and we will be all set."

"Alright."She filled out the form,and in about 15-20 minutes,I followed the receptionist to the other room with a ton of other kids in it.I want to get out of here so badly.I tried to escape,but it was no use.I am stuck here until I get adopted by (hopefully) a nice family.Someone adopt me ASAP!