Informing the girls / what happened with Damon and I

Me and Drake went back inside and I kept drinking he stayed by my side the whole night. He kept asking me what happened between me and Damon but, I just wouldn't answer him.

"You want to come home with me?"

I look at my friends and they give me that look again but, he's so cute I want to go home with him and just get all over him, just kidding.... He's freaking sexy but, the truth is.... I haven't been with a man since ...... Damon..... I shake my head and put it out of my mind. It's hard to trust and I want to love but, I'm to scared too.

"I'd love too but my friends won't let me."

" Oh I see well maybe we can hang out sometime I'm new here so it'd be nice to hang with someone I kinda know."

"Okay that sounds great."

Me and the girls go to my house and eat munchies Together .

"So what happened outside?"

"Ughhhh god you'd never believe what happened."

I say shaking my head vigorously.

"Tell us!!"

I take a long deep breath and start,

"Okay me and Drake were making out behind the bar he had my hands above my head in a sexy manor and I was starting to get turned on and guess what happened."

They all look at each other confused,

"Damon."

Their mouths dropped as soon as I spoke his name gasps filling the air.

"He comes and punches Drake so hard he falls to the floor I ask him what the hell is he doing and he says "I thought he was raping you!?" 
I look down at the floor letting tears form up.
"I was so mad like I don't even know why he's back here looking out for me after he did what he did."

"He wants to make up for what he did Vie ..... I think he is still in love with you."

I can feel tears running down my face as Jen says that.

"If he loved me I don't think he would have ever done what he did to me. Why did he have to come back? I was doing just fine before."
"Vie, you were not doing fine, yes you are successful in your career but, you get in trouble a lot and start fights to ignore what's going on in your head, you drink a lot and you party like crazy."
Jen says, wow. A bit too blunt for this moment.

"He was gone for 5 years in the marines away from you I'm sure he missed you Vie."

"He stopped writing me as soon as he swore in, if he missed me why didn't he write? I just don't get why he thinks we can go back to what we used to be 5 years ago after what he did."

*

*

*

*

*
5 years ago
* * * * * What happened******