Increadible

It's so weird having Damon being here for me I've never felt so safe in my life with him here. Damon is standing next to me we are both looking at pregnancy test our fingers intertwined tightly. I'm nervous as hell I feel like I'm going to throw up or faint, my hand squeezes his tighter. I want to just run away, am I having cold feet on having a baby? Damon snaps me out of my thoughts,

"Are you okay baby?"

"Nervous."

"Me too."

He picks one up and we read it together,

"Can detect pregnancy 3 days after your missed period or 3 days before your supposed to start."

We both look at each other my hand shakes as I grab the box, we go to the check out counter and lay it in the counter. The cashier looks at both of us and smiles,

"Planed baby?"

I laugh,

"More like forced."

She looks at me weird and I realize how that sounds,

"Just kidding, yes the babies planed."

Damon looks mad, poop I try not to look like I can tell but he's M.A.D I grab his hand but he pulls away.

"Fine then fuck you."

I start to walk off toward home, home isn't that far just 3 blocks ill be fine. He knows how much that pisses me off I hate when he pushes away my hand. Fucking asshole.

I take a deep breath and let it out trying not to stress.

"Baby wait!"

I ignore him and keep walking, faster then I was in the beginning I can hear his footsteps running behind me. Just like when we were teens, I pick up my pace and jet off, I've always been faster then him even though he's a marine I'm still better than him. I don't even look back I'm a runner, but I don't run from things...... I stop and turn walking back to his truck. He stops as I get closer to his spot and I bump shoulders with him hard. My anger is just raging rite now I wanna tear his head off. I sit in the truck and wait for him a tear escaping I wipe it quickly as he gets in the truck looking at me. I keep my eyes staring out the window rain starts to hit the glass sliding down. I smile to myself , I love this weather it's amazing and beautiful. I can feel my mood getting better I look at Damon he's looking down at the steering wheel. I slide over and straddle him picking up his head he looks at me he's teary eyed. I let my lips catch his in a heated kiss I grind my hips on his hardening member. I look into his eyes while biting my bottom lip, I know what that does to him.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay Damon, I love you."

"I love you too."

I know he can tell I want him I mean we have been having sexy like horny teenagers! He woke me up last night at 2am rolled me over and started undressing me with his teeth. I shudder as my core burns from flash backs. I can tell he wants it also because his grasp is tight on my hips.

"How about we make sure this seed has been planted."

I bite my bottom lip and he registers what I'm trying to say quickly, I watch his hands as they start to undo my pants I look at him seductiveness. He touches my stomach and smiles he leans his head down and kisses he's working his way up his forehead pushes my shirt up. I pull my shirt off a smile on my face as he starts to kiss my cheeks, we both jump as we here a car door slam. I jump off him and sit next to him as we see an old man looking in our condensed car. He walks off shaking his head and me a Damon burst out laughing.

"Forgot we were in a parking lot."

" me too!"

Damon starts the car and we are off back to the house our love making is put on hold we both run inside. I go to the restroom not wasting anytime and pee on the stick. This is I and Damon's future rite here, I wanna be pregnant I want to have what I didn't have before. I finish up and walk to Damon we both look down on the test, I set it on the night stand and walk away from it.

"Watched water never boils Damon."

I say pulling him away hmmmm lets see where did we leave off, I rub his member threw his pants he looks down at me while I look up at him. I unzip his pants putting my hand inside his boxers I grassed my hand on his member I'm just going to tease him for now. I pull my hand out and zipped his pants back up and walk away, I hear a growl rip threw his chest. I feel his arms wrap around me pulling my shirt off along with my bra, pants being undone he picks me up completely naked. He smashed my back to the wall and kiss my body down his lips now on my core. It's so hard to keep standing as he licks me up and down, my lip starting to hurt from biting it. His tongue on my clit circling making me want to cum, he stops and kisses my lips making me taste my sweet nectar. His fingers slip in me making my knees buckle,

"Stand up."

I try and stand my legs shaking,

"Stand or get on your knees."

I smile and keep myself strong hoping he will be finished teasing. He pumped his fingers in me quickly, me dripping from his pleasure.

"Lets make sure we have a baby."

He whispers huskily in my hear, I push him to the bed having him fall on his back. I get ont op of him hovering on top of him, I grab his dick and rub it against my entrance teasing him.

"Let me go in baby, you know you want it."

No lie their I want it so fucking bad but teasing him is fun, I rub his head on my clit and moan a little. Out of nowhere he puts his hand around my waist and picks me up and slams his hard dick in me. I gasp as the sudden overflow of shock and pleasure his hips move fast with me on top I catch up to his paste.

"Fuck I love your tight little pussy baby."

"Yea?"

"Yes."

"Then make love to me like you mean it."

The face he made was scary he puts me on my back and gets back inside me. I'm so used to going fast with him so when his pace changes I try to slow down.

"This is me making love to you. And I know this will be better then our rough quickness."

I pull his head to mines and kiss him passionately wanting every inch of his lips on mine. His body slowly moves as his penis is penetrating me slowly and oh my god it feels so good even better then the rough stuff. We haven't made love like this since the first time. The slowness is making every ounce of pleasure last so long my body is ready to let go. My nails clench into his back and I reach my climax. He releases himself inside me and I smile knowing that I have to be pregnant. He pulls me in his arms and holds me tightly I feel so bliss and so in love. My heart is happy and that's all I care for rite now. He gets the test and looks at it his face goes flat I sit up and look at it.........

"Negative....."

his whole mood has changed he seems cold and distant all in one one minute. He is going to forget all he said just because its negative?

.

.

.

.

VOTE FOR MORE AND OR LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)