It Cant Be

I can't believe it, it just can't It cant be negative it just can't! tears roll from my eye to my cheek and I feel like running away. Damon pulls me in his arms and wraps his arms around my waist.

"shhhh its okay baby we can keep trying."

I'm scared he's going to just forget about everything he's said and walk out. I pull away from him and head to the bathroom he follows me and I sit on the side of the big tub and start the water. tears still running down my face he gets the bubbles and pours them in. I watch as the bubbles form all over the tub. Damon removes the sheet from my shoulders and steps in the tub with me. My knees are to my chest and he rubs my shoulders letting me cry. He's turned into such a man if he were a boy he probably would have ran away already. My heart is hurting so bad I just don't understand ..... am I not meant to be a mommy?

.

.

.

Last night was long it felt like it'd never end and that's all I wanted it to do... was end. I started my period today it is a painfully reminder that their is not baby cooking in my oven. I'm at work playing requested music from early this morning and just sitting here thinking about the test. I Feel full of rage and anger I need to go for a run tonight I need to run this steam off. Damon wants to come by I don't know I just feel like being alone tonight. My door opens and speak of the devil,

"Hey baby, how you doing?"

"Okay I guess, what's up?"

"Wanna go to lunch?"

I really didn't feel like I was hungry but maybe its the depression taking over. I sigh and get up, all I want at this moment is to be in my sexy cops arms. I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck on my tiptoes. He leans his body down and picks me up a bit, his lips on my neck. God he's making me want him badly,

"set me on the desk."

He looks at me confused, he's so cute. He does as I say and I look into his eyes as I undo his belt. He looks at me hungrily, he grabs my face and kisses my lips gently making me wanting him more urgently. He pushes my dress to my thighs, I pull his member out and he forces it in me. I let a moan out and he goes all the way in not wasting any time. I ride my hips against his causing more friction between us. He pulls my hair a bit making me more horny. He takes me off the desk and bends me over it and with no warning he puts himself in me.

"Oh God Damon!"

He pounds himself in me roughly God this is the best he's ever been. I pull him out and tackle him to the floor and get on top of him. He grasps my hips hard as I ride him roughly but slowly making our pleasure last. He rolls over on top of me and thrust quickly and roughly he pulls my dress down to my breasts and starts to suck on them and playing with them with his tongue.

"mmm Damon, harder."

He pernitrates me hard and goes slow then fast changing it every different way and I know my about to react my climax. 1 thrust 2 thrust 3 4 5 6 THRUST and we both reach our climax. We both lay their on our backs laughing,

"Its like we are horny teenagers all over."

I say and we both get up, I kiss him gently on the lips,

"Yea I'm hungry now."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Its been two weeks and me and Damon have been having so much fun. We have been going to amusement Parks and we have been going clubbing all the stuff we have missed out together. I smile as he comes in the house without even knocking.

"Hey sexy."

God I've missed him I haven't seen him all day, I run into his arms and kiss him passionately.

"I've missed you baby."

He smiles against my lips,

"I've miss you too babe."

He sets me on my feet and goes to the kitchen,

"Now you try my cooking."

I laugh,

"Damon cook? Your funny."

"You don't think I can cook?"

I just smile,

"How about we forget about that for a while and you can take me to the room and do what ever you want with me."

I say seductively, I walk closer to him, seeing the hunger in his eyes is scary but sexy as hell. He grabs the back of my hair and pulls my lips to his our lips crash together he picks me up and sits me on the counter. I suddenly feel nauseous and run to the bathroom upstairs, when I get their I barf my brains out.

"Baby are you okay?"

Damon comes in with a glass of water and rubs my back,

"I think I'm pregnant."