Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Going back and Popcorn

"What's wrong?" I know what's coming, he always does this.

"Nothing really, um nothing to serious just um-"

It seems like he is having a awkward moment.

He must have broken something important of mine to be acting like this.

"Just tell me what you broke that was mind. This will make this way less awkward you know."

For him at least.

But after I say this, I can't somehow know something is wrong. He is fiddling with his fingers.

A bad sigh saying there is something way worst.

"I have to go to brazil." he says.

"Oh.. well how long?" this question never really bothered him but for some reason he was still holding back something.

"Uh. um. You see... I uh.. you know how things go...you don't know what's going to happened next.. so-"

"Just tell me already!" This is so confusing!

"For a year."

I'm silent now I don't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~3 Months Pass~~~~~~~~~

"Pass me the popcorn." I say in a hush voice.

It's summer already and I didn't know what to do with Bryan being gone and all. So what do I do, I take my younger and older siblings to watch a little kids movie ( The Minions ).

I'm not complaining one bit about it it's ok hanging out with them. I'm just complaining a little.

"This is chocolate." I say.

This is one of the small complains that I have.

After the movie was done my legs were sore and felt like jelly I was hungry too.

My older brother said that he was going to take us out to eat after the movie. So I won't have to be hungry for to long.

I asked one of the employes where the restrooms were and started to head towards the restroom. My brother had texted me.

"We are going to be waiting in the car for u. K?"

Great now I'm left alone. I could be kidnaped right now.

"Ok" I texted him back.

But right when I sent the message I hit something hard. Must be a wall.

This is exactly why there should be no texting while looking down and walking law.

This wall had popcorn all over me!

I look up and see that this wall was a boy around the same age as me.

I felt bad. But right when I looked down at the floor to find my phone there was two instead of one phone. So I'm guessing he was texting to then.

I hurried up and pick my phone up and say sorry. I have lost the urge to pee. Great.

In the distance I can hear the person calling after me.

"Wait, you-" he shouted.

But by then I was outside the theaters. I pull out my home to text my brother where the car is. But to only find that the home screen was different.

"Crap" I said out loud. This isn't my phone.

"Hey!" It's the voice I heard earlier.

"You forgot your phone!" he said.

I turned around to see that he was coming closer now. I walked away with wrong phone. this is considered hi- jacking!

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I thought that it was my phone I didn't pay attention I'm so so so very sorry." I say in a rush while handing his phone back. While he gave me mine.

"Yeah, I figured that. But hey no harm done right? We clearly were not paying attention. All is forgive." he said in a cheeky smile.

What a nice guy and here I thought he was a wall.

But still this could not wipe the embarrassment I still have on my face.

We were still standing there just looking at each other. This is only when I realize that he was kinda cute and It also seemed like he wanted a response.

"Umm.. thanks?" I say In a smile.

He stretches his arm towards me smiling back and says "Hi, I'm Joshua."

I stretch out my hand as well and say "Hi, I'm Ashley."

"Hey Ashley, um you have popcorn in your hair." he grins.

But then I realize I'm not the only one who's hair is covered in popcorn.

"Hey Josh, um you do to." I say as I take out a popcorn from his hair.

"Thanks and Josh?" he says to me letting me take all the popcorn out of his hair.

"Well yeah, I mean Joshua sounds kind of a mouthful. I hope you don't mind." I tell him.

"Hum. I can see your point Ashy."

"Ashy? Really so is that a sudden hint that I need to moisturize more often."

To my surprise he lets out this laughter that is so contagious it made me laugh along.

"Ok fine then popcorn, because of the popcorn that is in your hair."

After he says this he begins to take out the popcorn from my hair.

"Hum. I can live with that." I say to him with a smile.

But just smiles back.

******************************************************************************

End of chapter 10.

New boy......( insert sneaky smile )

Ok so I haven't updated in a long life time.

And I'm sorry.

I do read the comments. And thank you for all the support and all.

If you want a shout out all you have to do is comment what was your most favorite part or what you think should happened next.

P.s if there is spelling grammar mistakes sorry ok right now as I finish up with this authors note it's
4:50 am.

So cut me some slake.

Also I know my chapters are short.

~blue