Chapter 8

Chapter: 8

Jacobs POV

"I think you need to learn a lesson, shorty. I think I need to show you how to have fun don't you think?" I whisper into her ear.

About 30 minuets ago

I heard a 'thump' but didn't think much to it but 10 minuets later I heard whispering so when I was sure the whispering was completely over I came to the end of my bed and saw Emily by Seth covered in blood. Is she died? and why does she only have a bra and a underwear on?

What the hell! Did she kill him and then killed her self? But that wasn't what really scared me it was Ashley's body that was covered in blood- did she try killing them naked! And in my room!

I reached over and hovered my hand about her heart and turned on my heat censor and super hearing. She was alive. Did I just called my heat 'heat censor' god something is wrong with me?

Now tell me why the song 'i will survive' is playing in my head.

Wait she tried to scare me and Seth didn't she well it takes two to tango.
(Not that kind of tango)

But really where am I getting this from I'm acting like a dork. Next thing you know I'm going to be singing 'perfect two' to a tree.

I got up and woke up Seth I had to hold my hand over his mouth for he wouldn't scream knowing him. And he says he is tougher then me. Ha.

I tell him to get on top of Emily and when she wakes up well to just go however far that leads them or how ever far he wants to. He nods with out question, as if it was normal to be on top of someone I would ask a question if I was to be on top of someone but then again I'm not being forced on top of Ashely. When I'm on top of Ashely I go to sleep.

Flashback Done

"Get up." I whisper to her.

Me and Seth decided that will will have separate rooms. Just incase things get a little too far.

"Come with me." I tell her. I walk her out side my bedroom door. But I turn around to tell Seth to start the mission and he does he carries Emily to the guess bedroom.

No they are not covered in fake blood anymore.

Me and Seth cleaned that off if we wanted are plan to work so when he laid her down her eyes opened wide and he- well lets just say he shocked her.

I turn to see Ashely shock written all over her face and then when her eyes land on me she says the most thing i thought was funny that night.

"You are so not doing me."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▫▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▫▪▪▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▪▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▫▫▪▫▫

Hey I know this is a pour chapter and a bad one too its more of like a filler chapter but really aren't all of my chapters fillers.

I've been busy with school,work and babysitting and let's not forget the holidays!

I updated because my friend threatened me. But hey don't we all have a crazy friend and if you don't go find one it is what keeps you alive

-chela

P.s. like if you want the next chapter to be long