Chapter 1

*Trinity*

I open my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar room. Looking around to see posters of girls and various athletes.

This isn't my room. I think to myself

Whose room is this?

All these questions are running through my mind. I have no clue what happened last night. I hear someone coming into the room.

"Good Morning Beautiful." I hear the voice say.

I get up almost revealing my naked body. I quickly hold the blanket up to cover my body, I turn to see that Colin was standing in the room with me.

"What did we do last night?" I ask

"Come babe you know what we did last night. Don't act like you didn't know what was going on. You didn't get naked by yourself." Colin says putting some sweats on

I take a minute to process what happened. Then it hit me like a truck. I HAD SEX! I lost my virginity to Colin my ex boyfriend. How was that possible? I broke up with him weeks ago. Then everything came rushing back. I went to a party with Addilyn and I found Colin there. He had a bunch of girls around him, so I got jealous went over to him and threw myself at him. We eventually went back to his house and everything just started to happen. I can't believe that I would let him get that far with me.

"Can you please leave the room so I can put my clothes on?" I ask politely.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." Colin said

"Colin, I'm not playing games with you. Get out the room NOW! I understand it is your room but seriously. You took advantage of me when you knew that I was at my weakest point. I can't believe that you would go this far with me. I broke up with you for this reason." I argue.

Colin doesn't say anything and leaves the room. I quickly jump out of his bed, wincing from the pain that he gave me from last night. I put my clothes on quickly. I realized that I didn't have my car with me. I texted my brother to come get me.

I head downstairs, trying to get out the house quickly as possible. I didn't want to be in this house anymore. The thought of being in this house any longer was making me sick. This was never supposed to happen.

My brother quickly came around the corner when I walked out the door. I rushed into the car and we headed home. As soon as we got home I ran up to my room slamming the door behind me. Threw myself onto the bed starting to bawl my eyes out.

If I never went to that party this would never have happened to me. But yet I had to give into my best friend and go with her. I swear I wanted to strangle her sometimes. Now, I can't take this back. Nothing I do will change the fact that I let the wrong person that I thought I loved have my virginity.

I just wanted everything to go back to the way it was. I ruined the last innocent thing about me. The one thing that I cherished the most about me was now gone. That bastard took the one thing that I cared about most in the world and thinks that he will able to get away with it.

After twenty minutes of crying, I feel the bed sink under me.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" My mom asked

I sit up looking at her with puffy bloodshot eyes. I had no clue how I was going to tell her that I slept with a guy that was the biggest jerk to me. I didn't want her to know right now. I honestly didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"It's nothing. I don't really want to talk about it right now." I cry

"Are you sure honey? You know you can tell me anything. I'm here for you honey." My mom says

"I'm sure mom. I will be down in a minute."

"Alright, just remember I'm here to talk."

"I know."

My mom gets up and exits my room. I get up and walk into my bathroom looking at myself. I hated what I saw. I turned on the water on to fill up the bath tub. I was so sore that I needed to relax myself.

When I was finished I got out and felt a little better. I went to put some sweats and a t-shirt on. Then headed downstairs where I found my best friend waiting for me in the kitchen.