Ditch The Bitches!

So those of you who are no longer in education will potentially understand this chapter more than those who are however this is also a rule in life - ditch the bitches. When you leave high school or college you'll make plans to meet up with your circle of friends and pledge to always stay in touch. Let me be real, it almost NEVER happens! This is especially true if your next move in life doesn't coincide with theirs. Throughout the entirety of you life you constantly change and grow as a person and sometimes the people who you thought you couldn't live without become the people who you feel you no longer know and that's ok, it happens and generally is for the best too.

If all you do with friends is argue about which version of the real housewives is best (it's Atlanta by the way) they are unlikely to stick around for the long term. DISCLAIMER - other arguments are available. Your friends should make you happy, inspire you to do what it is you love and if you don't think they are doing so then you are most likely pushing for a relationship that's never going to happen *turns into Dr Phil* move on, you deserve better.

When I was in high school I had a group of friends of roughly 15, we'd gain and lose people throughout the year. Our circle of friends was probably considered the normal people... little did they know every single one of us was a crazy bitch with a dirty mind and a ridiculous laugh. Since attending college I've seen none of them, there was no fall out we left on good terms however I went to study in a different city to best accommodate my future whereas they stuck to the colleges slightly closer to home. I'll catch up with them on social media from time to time and have the best conversations! They were a such a huge part of my life for 5 years we were pretty much all married...wait no scrap that, we were happy. If I were to see them today I'd probably do what any sane person would do, shit onto my hand and throw it at them (as kind of a warm greeting).

Another thing to add is 9 times out of 10 your parents will always have your best interests at heart (even when it doesn't seem like it), if your parents dislike someone who you hang out with there is going to be a reason. In the moment you may not see it but in hindsight they couldn't have judged it better, this is something worth thinking about. But sometimes your parents are just horrible people who hate to see you prosper with good people cause they're haters. Like Taylor Swift says, shake it off. (wow great way to end a page)