Innocent

Flash back

Royalty pov

So i walk into my dad's room and i see blood every wear i see a girl laying on the ground and i see a light skinned guy with dreads jumping out the window my dad is no where to be found .i pick up the phone and i call my mom and August and they finally get here with the police.the police went into the room and so did my dada and my mom.

Kashara pov
So i followed the police into the room which was Chris's room with August by my side.i see a girl lying on the ground with blood every wear and i took a closer look at the girl to See the girl was aaliyah my sister.my heart damn near stopped.chris was no where to be found.they checked everywhere and then they found out some one else was in the house because chris locked himself in the restroom and once they finally got him out they arrested him and anastasia and royalty had to go down to the police station to testify about what they saw.
.........................................
At the police station
Royalty pov
So we all went into this wairing room and sat down until they called my name once they called my name i was nervous.
Inside the interview
Officer:hi I'm officer brown and i know its hard to be honest cause you scared and all but try to be as honest as you can sweety so tell me what happen.
Royalty:well me and my sister Anastasia went upstairs to my daddy's room and a girl was laying on the floor with blood all over her body my dad was locked in the bathroom and we saw a guy jumping out the window.
Officer:what did this guy look like?
Royalty:well he was light skinned he had tattoos and dreads .
The police officer pulled out a picture of the guy i had seen jump out the window.
Officer:okay that's all i needed hun.
.........................................
Kashara pov
On the way home i was so sad and royalty was telling me about how her dad didn't murder aaliyah.she gave me a direct description of tyga.i was mad when we finally pulled up at the house i got out of the car August opened the door for me.the kids ran upstairs.i went in the room and i layed on my bed and i started to cry when i was crying i felt a hand on my shoulder i knew it was Augusts hand.
August:baby you okay ma?
Kashara:nah August im not i dont really believe Chris killed my sister but i know who did and it hurt me to my heart.
August:baby who was it(lifting my head)
Kashara:(crying)tyga
August :i told u that nigga wasnt shit but why the fuck he do it?
Kashara:who knows.(crying)
August:uh so the kids bout to be at aysias house and we gone do something.
Kashara : wes not finna have sex nigga so get your nasty ass on nigga.
August:(smirking)baby so thats how u gone do a nigga huh?
Kashara:whatever nigga (kissing august)
August pov
I was going to drop off the kids at aysias house when i got a text saying come to the hospital i dropped off the kids and then i picked up kashara and I took her to the hospital.
......................................
Kashara pov
We walked into the hospital and we went into aaliyahs room
Doctor:now that you're all here i can tell you guys thats her baby didn't make it.
Kashara: she was pregnant?
Doctor:and we did dna and Michael was the father and we want him to know about this.
Author pov
So Michael is tyga so tyga had a baby with aaliyah see wear this is going nah.
August pov
So this shit so god damn crazy.so tyga killed his baby mama who was Kasharas sister and ahe was at chris house but my question is y?so Kashara andi walked out of the hospital she had her head on my shoulder like she always do when she sad.we went into the house she went upstairs and took a shower and put on her clothes on.she looked fine as fuck i was on the bed with the tv on she started to put a huge smile on her face .i looked at her she layed on my lap.i kissed her on her forehead.she kissed me back and she playfully hit my bare chest.i picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.she yelled stop aug
August:you want me to stop mommy?(hitting Kashara on the butt)
Kashara:yes aug you too much(hitting August on the butt)
August:stop with that gay shit you better be lucky i luv ur ass.
Kashara:(shaking butt in augusts face)i luv u too baby
August:(staring at Kashara butt)that ass gone get u in trouble imma give ya ass a whippin.
Kashara:try me nigga (running from August)
I ran around and i chased her until she fell i picked her up an started grindin on top of her.
Kashara:daddy stop I'm tired.
August:say my name and I'll leave yo ass alone
Kashara:(August grindin harder)auuggusttt
August:wrong
Kashara:(yelling)daddy
Kashara pov
After that i went to sleep beacuse we alwaste have things to do but tommorow we have to go to court