Independent part 3

KKashara. Pov 

So I was telling August to get his things and. Get out. When i was intuppted by a phone call.

Phone convo 

Kashara:hi this is kashara alsina how may i. Help you?

Rachel:I'm mr.Gaza's assistant Rachel I'm calling you to tell you you have been hired. And we need here to review the conditions youll be working under to make sure everything is fine by you.

Kashara:okay I'll be there in a minute.

I get dressed and i get. Ready to go out August watched the kids.

.......................................

I walked inside of the same office Buliding I came into for my audition i walk to mr.garzas office he had big smile on his face i smiled back and shook his hand then i turned around to see a hand on my shoulder I looked back to see chris.i pushed his hand off of my shoulder.i turn around to see Rachel. The assistant.

Rachel:I've. See you to have met

Kashara:nah this aint our first time metting each other unfortunately hes the father of my daughter royalty.

Rachel:good because in this movie you and him will have chemistry.

Kashara:oh hell nah i cant do this with him the hour or so that we fucked was the wrost hour of my life.

Mr.garza:are you quiting Kashara?

Kashara:no ill do it.

Mr.garza:get packing your moving to hawii in a week you and chris will be staying in the same house to create some chemistry 

Kashara:can i at least bring my kids to Hawaii?

Mr.garza :yes but they are not living in the same house as yall so you better find your self a babysitter.

Kashara:yes sir.

Mr.Garza:thankyou and your dismissed.

Chris pov

I want to make things right between kashara and i in her mind i know shes like im crazy and she never liked me and i rapped her but to be honest i just want to get to know her better i walk outside the building to see kashara trying to fix her car or some shit i look at her and i smirk she catches me looking at her and she walk closer to me.

Chris:need some help over there?

Kashara:nah its more like i nedd a ride ill call august.

Chris:why call august when im right here?

Kashara:if i let your ass take me home dont try. No shit.

Chris:okay 

The car ride was silent no one said a word until we said our good byes and that was just to people saying bye to each i really want her but i think ive fucked up my chances if being with her.

.................................................................

August pov

Kashara came in the house with a huge smile on her face that meant there was good news ahead .the kids came running from out of there rooms and they ran to hug Kashara.

Kashara:guys so guess what?

Everyone:what?

Kashara:so i got the job as an actress and were all moving to hawii.

Anthony:does everyone include daddy?

Kashara:nah while were in hawii yall are not going to be staying with me your staying with ms aysia.

Royalty:why cant daddy come ?

August:your mommy gave up on me.

Royalty: im not going unless you let daddy come.

Anthony:me neither.

Anastasia:me neither.

Kashara:okay august you can come youll stay with the kids.