new girl new life

August pov

so me and imani have been going together for about 6months are so and were doing good our relationship is good but i don't know if i should introduce her to the kids so fast because they might just think im trying to replace thier mother but to be honest imani could never replace their mom.so im inviting her over to tell the kids the news.

...................!...........

Anthony pov

so i go to tge door and alady appears at the door I'm like who the hell is she.

???:um where is August?

Anthony: excuse me, but who are you?

????:I'm imani your dads. girk friend.

Anthony: dad your person. is here.

my sister comes downstairs just as the lady walks in my sister bout to get on her yah.

imani pov

i can already tell these kids aint liking me they looking me up abd down,August finally comes downstairs.

august: hi imani

royalty: dad who is this?

august: well kids this is my girlfriend imani.

Anastasia: just to let you know you aint our mom so dont act like it

imani:excuse me imight not be your mom ,but i am an adult.

royalty: August why would you do this to mom?(crying)

august: i cant be single my whole life and i love your mom and i will always.

royalty: i hate you i hate you (crying running upstairs)

Anastasia: dad i'm not going to say i hate you but that's how im feeling right now (crying)

August pov

i didnt know how deeply i would hurt tge kids by making this decision. royalty came outta her room with a suit case but y?

royalty: i'm going to live with my dad

August: y what did i ever do?

royalty: you disrespected my mom thats what you did and i hate you for it i wish you fied and mom was still alive.

August: i love you and i love her too but she's not coming back.

royalty :we both know thAt but how can you sit here and say that ?

...................................

Chris pov

so i heard what happened and royalty is living with me.she got her stuff and she's putting it in her rooms.i cut on the television.

i heard: singer August alsina arrested today.

what happened