Long lost

Eryka pov

Im eryka im a new character to the story and i bringing the drama.

August pov

So I'm in the grocery store and a familiar looking girl was just staring at me.then she finally decided to walk up to me she just stared for seconds.

August:hi um can i help u?

Eryka:you ruined my life august

August:who are you?

Eryka:I'm eryka rember me you made me have a miscarriage when we were younger?

August:oh shit heyyy Eryka.

Eryka:you killed my son now i will kill yours ill make you feel my pain.

August:i didn't kill your son you were stressed and had a miscarriage.

Eryka:thats why i killed your wife.

August:what the hell wrong with you bitch you trying to kill my whole family off or what?

Eryka:i don't want no one to block me from my mission.

August:and what's that?

Eryka:to get with you a have a happy life.

August:bitch you crazy i gots to go.

Eryka:I'll be by your side 24-7 August i aint going no where just hope you know that.

...............................................

August pov

I walked into my house and aysia was sitting on my couch.

August:how'd yo ass get in here?

Aysia:well if you would like to know when shari was alive she gave me the key.

August:okay when i was at the store i met this cyco bitch named Eryka she kidnapped Anthony and killed Kashara.

Aysia:what the fuck?y?

August:she wants me.

Aysia:we gone find Anthony,but i need a place to stay

August:you can stay here its okay with me.

Aysia :imma clean up around here.

August:nah I'm hiring a maid.