Chapter 14: I Want You

Kim: "Brad, what are you doing here?"

Brad: "Do you still have my grandmothers engagement ring?"

Kim: "Yeah?"

Brad: "Well I would like it back please."

Kim went into her bedroom and got the ring when she handed it to him Mike walks in.

Mike: "Sense when do you two hold hands."

Brad: "We're not."

Mike: "Good cause if you were I'd have to kick the crap out of you."

Kim: "He did he grabbed me and kissed me but I pulled away."

Brad: "NO I DIDNT!!!"

Kim: "Yes you did."

Mike just walked away from them and drove to Carrie's house.

Carrie: "Mike? What the hell are you doing here?"

Mike: "Brad just kissed my fiancé and he..."

Carrie: "He what?!"

Carrie got in the truck with Mike and they went to Kim's house. By the time they got to the house Brad was yelling at Kim.

Carrie: "Brad we need to talk, Mike told me you kissed Kim now is this true?

Brad: "No I didn't I swear I never did and I never would do that."

Carrie: "See Mike I told you, Kim just wants to start trouble, come on Brad lets go."

Kim: "Excuse me?"

Carrie: "Oh don't act all surprised, you hated me ever sense Brad left you."

Kim: "Brad didn't leave me, you took him from me!"

Carrie: "I didn't take him, he came running."

Kim: "YOU BITCH!!!"

Kim charged toward Carrie and ran her over, before she could throw a punch Mike pulled Kim off her and Brad stop Carrie from getting her back.

Kim: "Don't ever say that I drive men away!"

Brad: "Come on Care lets go."

Once they got in the truck Carrie started to cry.

Brad: "Care what's wrong?"

Carrie: "Why did you come here?"

Brad didn't want to ruin his surprise so he lied.

Brad: "I just came here to pick up a few things that Kim apparently had thrown out."

Carrie: "So you're not cheating on me?"

Brad: "No Care I want you, I love you."

Carrie wiped away her tears and smiled, Brad wrapped her in a hug and drove her home. Once they got there they went inside and fell asleep on the coach.

{Brad's POV}
After a few hours I woke up to a knock on the door. I slowly moved Carrie off of me and opened the door to find Kim standing there.

Brad: "Kim... What are you doing here?"

Kim: "We still need to talk about the divorce."

Brad: "Kim it's final."

Kim: "I know but there is some stuff that you have of mine and stuff I have of yours do you think we can go somewhere and talk about this, and we never settled on who gets the dog."

I agree and grab my jacket, we ended up going to the beach because that was the only place open with lighting at this time of night. Once we got there we sat on a bench and started talking, and reminiscing.

Brad: "I did not call your dad an ass."😆

Kim: "Yes you did and I'm really grateful for that. Brad do you still love me?"

Stay Tuned 😱
Sry I haven't been posting but now that school has started back up I'll be on more often thanks for being patient
-Alisha ❤️❤️❤️❤️