Chapter 24: Planning

When Brad and Carrie got back home to Tennessee wedding plans started coming around. It was mainly Caroline who was so excited about the wedding, but Carrie and Miranda helped.

Caroline: "Ok Care now let's talk about your dress."

Carrie: "Ok."

Caroline: "Well I have few pictures of what you said you liked a few weeks ago."

But Carrie knew that she would have to wait till the babies born to wear any of these dresses.

Carrie: "What if I wore a dress that didn't have such a tight waistline."

Caroline: "Um ok I just have to look those up tonight. I'm gonna go get something to drink."

After Caroline left the room Miranda started laughing.

Carrie: "What?"

Miranda: "Is that why you're hiding your pregnancy you want to be married first?"

Carrie: "Well in a way yes because I will be the first in my family to conceive before marriage."

Caroline came back in with three glasses and a bottle of wine. After she poured the glasses she gave one to Carrie but she refused.

Caroline: "Why not you're the one who usually gets the wine."

Carrie: "I know but I just can't."

Caroline: "Why?"

Miranda: "She's on this new medication and if she drinks alcohol it could make you sick."

Caroline: "Oh ok I'll just take you glass back to the kitchen."

Carrie: "It scares me to know how fast you can come up with a lie."

Miranda: "It's not that hard."

Carrie lets out a laugh and shakes her head. Brad then walks into the room and kisses Carrie's head.

Brad: "So how's the wedding planning going?"

Carrie: "Can't wait till it's over."

Brad laughs and turns to see Caroline walk into the room.

Caroline: "Oh Brad I'm glad your here, Carrie said that you're going to have your priest perform the wedding?"

Brad: "Yeah."

Caroline: "Ok can I have his number so I can call him about a few things?"

Brad grabs a paper and pen, writes the number down and gives it to Caroline.

Caroline: "Thanks."

Brad starts to leave until Carrie stopped him.

Carrie: "Wait, Brad, where are you going."

Brad: "Upstairs to take a shower."

Brad knew Carrie was getting annoyed by these plans but I didn't want to be trapped too. After another hour both Miranda and Caroline left and Carrie was finally feeling relaxed. Brad came back downstairs and saw Carrie laying on the coach with a washcloth over her eyes. Brad lifted her legs, sat down, put her legs over his and started give her a foot massage.

Carrie: "Remind me again why I said yes to you."

Brad: "Cause you love me."

Carrie: "After today I wouldn't be so sure of that."

Brad laughs.

Carrie: "Thank god the planning is over."

Brad: "Not quit."

Carrie takes off the washcloth and sits up.

Carrie: "What?"

Brad: "We have to plan out the babies nursery before I go on tour."

Carrie smashes back down and starts to sarcastically cry.

Brad: "You definitely don't like to plan."

Carrie: "No I don't."

Brad makes his way to her and gives her a kiss.

Brad: "So are we getting married before we're telling?"

Carrie: "Yeah."

THANKS FOR READING
-Alisha❤️❤️❤️