Chapter 21: Grand Ole Opery

{Brad's POV}
Today Carrie and I are going to the Grand Ole Opery to perform our new singles but this will be the first time we will be going on a plane sense the crash. I was really nervous and I could only imagine how Carrie was feeling. When I go upstairs to grab our bags I see Carrie pacing back and forth with a very worried look on her face.

Brad: "Carrie?"

Carrie: "I can't do this, I can't."

Brad: "Carrie yes you can, listen just breathe and try and calm down and don't even think of the flight."

Carrie: "...No Brad I can't just calm down, you were the lucky one who passed out for most of the aftermath. But not me I was the one who was worried sick over thinking that I lost the love of my life."

Carrie started to cry and I took her into my arms to try and get her to calm down.

Carrie: "I saw a man die, it's not that easy to forget."

Brad: "I know, I know."

I kiss her forehead and wiped away her tears.

Brad: "Carrie we don't have to go."

Carrie: "Yes we do it's been 4 months sense we've sang and we need to face ours fear."

When we get to the jet, Carrie just stands in front of the steps.

Brad: "Carrie, Carrie look at me."

She looks up and stares straight into my eyes.

Brad: "Carrie you can do this and I will be right by your side ok?"

Carrie nods her head and I walk her up the stairs while holding her hand. We sit down and take off soon after, when we were finally in the air Carrie bent over.

Brad: "Care are you ok?"

Carrie ran to the bathroom I ran after her and saw her throw up. I kneel down start holding her hair and rubbing her back. After she was done she leaned up against the wall.

Brad: "Your nerves getting to you?"

Carrie nods her head, I stand up and get her a bottle of water, I hand it to her and sit next to her. She leans her head on my shoulder and I give her a kiss on the back of her head.

...

When we land we get into a cab and head to the hotel.

Brad: "Care I'm gonna go to the store and pick up a few things you need anything."

Carrie: "A kiss."

I walk over and give her a kiss, on my way out I run into Ran and start talking to her, then I finally head to the store.

{Carrie's POV}
I hear a knock on the door, I walk over to find Ran on the other side.

Miranda: "Hey, are you ok Brad said your nerves got the best of you on the flight."

Carrie: "No they didn't."

Miranda: "So do you have the flu cause I don't want to get sick."

Carrie: "No Miranda I'm not sick Im just pregnant."

A/N
Pls comment and vote!
-Alisha❤️❤️❤️