Chap 17 The change

Guys when you find the "one" she'll change you you'll do stuff for her that you thought you'd never do you might think to yourself "I'm manly she could never get me to shopping" haha you'r funny thats cute that you think that and sorry to tell ya dude but she will you'll end up shopping with her at some-point she'll change you and depending on the girl depends if its for better or worse depends on what kind of guy you are to and when she does change you it'll start with small things like wanting to look and dress better or being more responsible or maybe you know your going to see her so you put on alil more cologne to smell better but eventually it'll be bigger things like treating others more respectful or just being more friendly you might be thinking "blueboy how did your girl change you" well im glad you asked she has changed me in so many ways i cant even begin to tell you them all but imma better person now than i was before I met her *warning* symptoms may vary for individuals *warning* lol jk but for real though trust me these changes will defiantly improve your overall self if shes a good person if she one of those select few girls well cant help you there but good luck.