Chapter 4

Im really sorry I havent uploaded in like a month...so yeah I'll upload now...

***************************************************************************************************************

 Oliver dragged me for as far as we could go, we ran and ran. It didnt look like the man in all black was still chasing us but he kept running. 

  "Oliver! I..dont...think...he's chasing us...anymore." I said panting from being pushed to run so far.

   "Alexa! I know they are!! They just want us to think they arent!" he was being way to paranoid...I stopped running. 

  "Oliver..' I held my arms out to give him a hug, he walked over to me and wraped his arms around my waist, "Its ok they arent behind us anymore." I ran my fingers through his hair, I looked around us to see a lake and very green grass all around us, and flowers, beautiful flowers, tuples, roses of all colors, and so many wild flowers. I had never been to this part of town and I've lived her all my life. 

  Oliver pulled away from the hug just as I saw tears running down his face, I looked at him in shock cause' he didnt look like the type of guy to cry... at all. 

  "Hey, Oliver its ok, you're ok I'm ok, we are gonna find Abby ok?" I leaned in to kiss him and he leaned in the rest of the way, he wraped his arms tighter around my waist pulling me close to him.  I felt so safe in his arms. 

  "Im just so sorry, I know you're gonna say 'its ok' but its not Alexa... I should have just stayed away from you... but I couldnt, there was something that wouldnt let me, I dont know what it was but my heart wouldnt let me leave you." 

   "Oliver, I get what you mean I felt that way to, but Im glad you talked to me because I think..." I didnt know if I should tell him that Im falling for him after only a day but I have never felt this way about a guy before. 

  "Alexa you can tell me, don't worry." he told me.

 "Oliver...' I paused again, I didnt mean to this time, it was just that I couldnt get the words out. 'Im falling in love with you, and I didnt want to tell you cause I was scared of the way you would react, and if you didnt like me bac-" he cut me off from mummbling with a kiss. 

  "I'm falling for you too Alexa." his voice was so calm not like mine which was so freaken shaky.

"What are we going to do now? Cause Im sorry but I'm getting bored." I glanced at the lake.

  "Swimming?" he pointed at the lake.

 "Perfect!" I squeeked, but in the back of my mind was Abby's voice saying 'What about me?' which was a voice really hard to ignore. 

 We ran down the hill and once we got down there I put my phone, wallet and other stuff on the sand and jumped in, I had on my tank top and shorts, Oliver just had his shorts on. he had a 6 pack, OH MY GOSH. 

 After about an hour or so of swimming we got out, I was so tired, and hungry. But I was ready to go home and get into dry clothes cause I HATE being in wet ones. But I knew Oliver had other plans but I just didnt know what they where, and he wouldnt tell me, which made me pretty mad.  

 After walking for a little bit there was a black SUV that was behind us which was scaring me shitless. "Oliver. There is a black SUV that has been following us for about 2 blocks... I'm worried." 

 "Dammit." he looked back just as the SUV sped up and stopped right by us and two huge men got out dressed in all black like the man in starbucks. Oliver looked at the biggest one, he glared back. "Will...what do you want? I'm trying to have a nice date with my girlfriend." I liked the way he said 'my girlfriend' it gave me butterflies. 

  "Listen, Oliver you gotta come with me." the big guy said, his voice was very deep, it almost scared me. 

 "Um, Will I don't think so. So bye." Oliver started to walk away as the big guy put his hand on Oliver sholder. That didnt make him too happy. "Will, let me go." his tone was angry, scared me also. 

 "Oli, I can't do that." Will's grasp tightened on Oliver's sholder. Oliver glabbed his hand and took it off of him and twisted it, it looked like something you would see in a movie. Then Will went around and put Oliver in a choke hold, then Oliver swung around and punched him in the face and he fell to the ground. Oliver grabbed my hand and we started running, again. He turned and ran into the forest, I fell twice, the first time I scratched my knee and the second time I almost broke my arm. 

 "Oliver, just carry me. Im gonna fall again." he grabbed my and pulled me up by my arms which kind of hurt my left one which I almost broke. "Oliver where are we going?"

"The school." I knew going in there was murder but I trusted him for some reason. 

*************************************************************************************************************

So I hope you liked it, um so yeah I got bored with some parts if you cant tell ahaha (: 

Comment

Fan

Vote!

Thank you! Love you guys!