Chapter 6

A/N HEY HOW ARE YA'LL? I'M GOOD, I DON'T NORMALLY DO AUTHORS NOTES BUT WHEN I DO PLEASE CAN YOU READ THEM? THIS ONE IS JUST TO APOLOGIZE (SORRY KINDA HALF ASLEEP) ABOUT NOT UPLOADING SOONER! I'M OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPLOAD CHAPTERS SOONER :D

oh and ah after this chapter i don't think i'll be having any more p.o.v's other then Victoria-Lynn sorry...

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN (:

<3 DANICA

Hayden's p.o.v

i woke up to something well i guess i should say someone snuggled up to my chest, umm this is awkward i don't remember sleeping with anyone.

i gently nudged the girl, to try and wake her up. she jumped about a foot in the air. i guess i scared her.

"morning sleepy head." i said my voice being slightly husky from just waking up.

"holy sheett who the ham are you?" the girl looked at me and i realized it was Janice.

"ham??? really? I'm only your dream come true, i know you've dreamed of waking up next to this handsome awesome guy" i laughed the first have then pointed to myself when i said handsome awesome guy.

"oh its you, nope definately not my dream to wake up next to an arrogant jerk."

"ouch why the sudden change of heart? we didn't do anything, well i didn't, i woke up with you slobbering all over my chest."

Janice blushed and wiped her mouth.

"we didn't do anything? your not lying to me are you?"

"i swear to god we didn't do anything you fell asleep i called your mom, told her that you could stay here, and that i'd take you home in the morning, after i put you in my bed i went and got ready for bed and then i went to bed now we are here."

"oh okay, as long as we didn't do anything I'm good, can you take me home now?"

"umm sure, if you dont want breakfast first??" i asked

"nah, i have to get home to watch my little bro, while my mom goes to work, which is in like an hour? " she said looking at her phone that i had put on the night stand.

"sure, okay let me put a shirt on then we can go."

"oh yea might want to do that." she said

i went to my closet grabbed a random shirt and put it on.

"ready to go?" i asked

"yea" she said as she practically ran out of my room

umm okay she is weird, why did i invite her here? you know why, must i remind you?my inner voice said no you don't need to remind me i know.

i walked out of my room, and down the hallway to the elevator where Janice was waiting for me.

"aww you waited for me, by the way you hauled ass out of my room i assumed you'd already be down by my car."

"haha very funny, but i didn't want to lose myself in here, so yea, i had no choice but to wait." she said begrudgingly

"well okay then" i said

"just take me home please.?" she said

" i am duh, we just have to get out of the elevator!"

"hmph." she said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

it was silent the whole way to the foyer.

"wait here, i need to get my car from the garage."

"okay, wow he can get his own car by himself with out a butler doing it for him?" she mumbled the last half of her sentence but i still heard her.